Assalamu'alaykum wr. wb.

Ayeshalee

Greetings all, my birth name is Brenda Lee and I reverted to Islam in November of "2001"., when I took the name Ayesha. I was born and raised in New Hampshire, USA. I am the youngest of five children and the only Muslim in my family. My husband is Indonesian and Insha'Allah with any luck we will be going back to visit his family again this summer. I am very happy that I found this site this morning and look forward to getting to know other brothers and sisters, and to learn more about my deen. I used to have a teacher online from Indonesia, but my teacher no longer has internet and we are looking for someone around here to teach me. I am a shy person, so we are looking for either someone online like I had before or a muslimah. Our local mosque is also looking into it. Alright I am sure I have bored all of you and if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Ayesha:hijabi:

haris

Patience
Aslam O Alikum!

Sister Welcome to the site.
I hope to learn as much from u as u will from the people here.

Wsalam

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Assalamaulaikum to you sister and to your family. Im also an Islam revert like you, so dont be shy to ask questions. Our brother and sisters here are readily available to help you here, inshallaah.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
welcome sister and i am pleased to hear about your Islam. And dont worry you havent bored us and probably never will.LOL. We here are family .
If you have any questions or concerns i am always here and also the other members are here for you as well. Feel free to ask anything.

Ayeshalee

Thank you all for a wonderful greeting, sorry I want to be here more. I seem to be having computer problems. Insha'Allah they will be fixed soon. I am so looking forward to learning all I can about my deen from others.

Ayesha

Imad

welcome

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

First of all welcome. I hope insha Allah everything will be fine. May Allah increase my knowledge and your knowledge, amien.

Wassalamu alaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh