Assalamualikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu

aziz.mse

Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu Wamagferahu Wadakhlal Jannah,

My name is Khalifa Mohammad Azizur Rahman, call me Aziz for short

I study Materials Engineering @ University of Toronto (Toronto-Canada).

I have been visiting this site for quite sometime now to get my daily dose of converts to Islam....I mean it inspires me to do Dawa more....because it is hardwork and sometimes dipresses you a lot....especially when people start asking silly questions.

I Love Love Love being around Converts to Islam. They making me soooo happy. You see converts have something called the FIRE, the DESIRE, the PASSION, the DETERMINATION, the WILL to stand up to their family and say I am a Muslim. To bite on to the rope of Islam with out knowing whats ahead of them. What we by birth muslims have is Knowledge on Ice. We are sometimes scared of going public to address the DEEN of Allah. We search for Leeways to manuver through rough terrain. My goal is to acquire the fire of the converts that burn for the sake of Allah in their soul and in return quench them with knowledge of Islam by the Grace of Allah. Well I think this should be every muslims goal, exchange of Knowledge.

People who came from Christianity or Judaism or other religions have converted to Islam instead of reverting to Islam. Although we muslims believe every child is born in the state of purity and in the state of Islam, word revert means to return to ones' natural state unconciously as put forward by Shaykh Zaid Shakir. Thus they are more fit to be called converts since they conciously chose this religion, as put forward by shaykh Zaid Shakir (www.zaytuna.org) listen to the podcast lectures.

From

Aziz

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2: brother,

Welcome to the website!:)

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:ma: :ma: to all the converts to Islam,May Allah(Swt) bring everyone to deen.

Insha-Allah one day everyone would embrace Islam.

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
waalikumAssalam Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu

brother in Allah /Aziz

wellcome my brother in Allah..

ur seem look a good muslim inshaa Allah..

Inshaa Allah may you find benefit in this site.

< wasalam alaykum >

<Allah alhfiz >