Asslaamu Alaikum

:salam2:
I am a new person to ths forum. Since I've registered recently, I have been visiting this site everyday and finally when I read the introduce section here I found way to put my own thread or in other words to indroduce myself.
Insha-Allah. I am from the Rep. of Maldives. which is located in the Indian Ocean. I am a born muslim. I love my relegion (ies Islam). I belongs to a family of SIX menbers. I am the youngest. As islands are scattered, I also live in a village (we call Island) called Hithadhoo, Laamu Atoll. Currently working in a government Office in the Capital i.e.s Male'.

I love this site as it continiously updates and gives very valuable information regarding the ISLAMIC relegion.
I thank Allah (s.w.a) for giving me a the chance of knowing this website on my own. I saw his site while searching through ISLAMIC contnts over the Internet. LAAILAAH ILLA-ALLAH-MUHAMMADHU RASOOL-ALLAH.:salah:

Dear Brothers

Yes it's. but in addition it contributes to other asian languages as well. In fact the language is very much related to Arabic Language. Dhivehi itself is written from right to left just like arabic. There are many words come from Arabic Directly, like for Pen in Dhivehi we call Qalam, Shirts we call Qamees and so on. 99.99% of people can read arabic text (Allah knows Best). Insha-Allah I do recite Quran every morning. Islam and Quran is taught to all the students in schools. In addition there are Quran classes designed for children in the capital and in other islands aswell. in the capital where ever I turn I see a Masjidh (in Dhivehi we say Miskih fo Masjidh) and is very easy to perform all the prayers. there is no where in the capital where you will not hear the call for prayer at te times. In Dhivehi we say Bangi for call for prayer. All the ilands have atleast one or more Masjidhs where prayer is performed five times with an Imam. Subhaan-Allah . I love living here. I thank to Allah (swa)

Rashadi

Salaam aleykom brother, mashaAllah it's nice to meet someone from Maldives. May Allah make this site beneficial to you and may He guide us all, ameen.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
welcome to TTI, I wish i could live in ur island bc I livein de US & I dont hear de Adhan @ all except when i go 2 de Masjid. I hope u enjoy ur stay