assslamu alekum

ummi h

assalamu alekum.
jazakallah-qeran for inviting me to your humble community.

my name is ummi haajar, im 25 years old and i live (somewhere far- far -away i wish) ..in london.

allhamdulilah im a full-time mother to a beautifull and cheeky little girl nearly3 years inshallah...and been married for almost 5 years now alhamdulilah.

i joined this islamic community, inshallah to gain more knowledge and understanding of islam...also advice and information regarding day to day life like motherhood, mariage and so on....iv got so much to learn....so any advice or information that might be of benefit would be sincerely appreciated.

jazakallah-qeran..and fiamanillah to all.
wasalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum.

I will leave the advice that would be more befitting to be given by a sister but what I will say is that a good section to check and it's various sub-sections can be found in the link below,

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69

The stickies are the one's to check out first as they are valuable lessons that we can all benefit from. (In the sub-sections).

Insha'Allaah I hope you benefit from the forum as I and other brothers and sisters have and keep posting too.

Walaykum Salaam.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Assalamualaikum sister

assalamu alekum.
jazakallah-qeran for inviting me to your humble community.

my name is ummi haajar, im 25 years old and i live (somewhere far- far -away i wish) ..in london.

allhamdulilah im a full-time mother to a beautifull and cheeky little girl nearly3 years inshallah...and been married for almost 5 years now alhamdulilah.

i joined this islamic community, inshallah to gain more knowledge and understanding of islam...also advice and information regarding day to day life like motherhood, mariage and so on....iv got so much to learn....so any advice or information that might be of benefit would be sincerely appreciated.

jazakallah-qeran..and fiamanillah to all.
wasalam

Salam to my dear sister (and her beautiful daughter),

Alhamdulilah, we are both in this wonderful community who strives to seek answers and find out more thing on Islam. London is far far far away from me but I am never too far if you need a friend or assistance. =)

and, welcome to the site!

:salam2:

Sister Nur

ummi h

jazakallahqeran to all my sisters and brothers for all the duas and kind beautifull messages. i feel very happy and loved right now being in this virtual muslim community lol
and.................................................................................

i love you all for the sake of allah.......allhamdulilah.
:hearts::hearts:

Kakorot

:salam2:

Welcome to the forums ukhti :D May Allaah bless you, your daughter ur fam InshaAllaah.

InshaAllaah I am looking forward in reading your posts, take care sister and may Allaah protect u and ur family wherever u may be ameen :hearts: *!*!*!