**Attentions**Useful Books on Dawah

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
In sha Allah the Ramadan is just 2or 3 days away.This is the time we should use wisely for dawah.WHY?​

Because satan will be locked in hell and he will not tempt the disbelievers in sha Allah :)

Download these books and read them and gain some knowledge before stepping in to dawah in sha Allah. May Allah ease our dawah duty.Ameen.

Short Description: A very important book talks about some misconceptions about Islam such as: allowing husbands to beat their wives, punishments by Islam for the criminals, not allowing religious freedom which is considered intolerance, prohibiting music, and terrorism in the name of jihad.

Format : PDF with 13 pages

Author : Unknown​

Short Description: A book with complete explanation of Jesus Christ from both Gospel and Quran. Many evidenced from the OT and NT can be found in the book and it was very well written with many useful information.

Format : PDF with 100 pages

Author : Dr. Bilal Philips

Short Description: Prophet Muhammad Presents His Brother Jesus To Mankind (Peace And Blessings Be Upon Them).

Format : PDF with 111 pages

Author : Zain Al-Abedeen Al-Rakabe

Short Description: The book contains detailed information and descriptions that show how the Bible was changed and tampered with over the past two millennia. The account and the discussions presented are based on, and collected from, the writings of Christian authors, the Church and the Bible.

Format : PDF with 298 pages

Author : Misha'al ibn Abdullah

Short Description: The Islamic View of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him), How did the Quran Narrated the stories of the messengers and prophets from Adam to Muhammad, and the Quran had explained in detail the story of Jesus peace be up on him, In the Light of Holy Quran and Sunnah

Format : PDF with 108 pages

Author : Imam Ibn Kathir

If you have any book fro dawah purpose, please feel free to share here in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.

Ramadan Kareem to all and Assalamualikum :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Jazaakillaahu khayran. You have a point, but as far as I'm aware even the scholars would limit seeking knowledge and their usual duties (which would include da`wah, teaching) during Ramadaan and turn to the Qur'aan and `ibaadah. That is why in many, many mosques and centres, lessons cease during Ramadaan.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Jazaakillaahu khayran. You have a point, but as far as I'm aware even the scholars would limit seeking knowledge and their usual duties (which would include da`wah, teaching) during Ramadaan and turn to the Qur'aan and `ibaadah. That is why in many, many mosques and centres, lessons cease during Ramadaan.

Assalamualikum brother.I do agree.But opportunity do come with Allah's will.For example what if we are preparing ourselves to mosque to break fast and all of a sudden a non Muslim man ask to take him to mosque and explain about Islam?

It does happen in life.So just in case if we were given this wonderful opportunity by Allah,then why not prepare ourselves in advance.

It is not only for Ramadan use..It is knowledge that will stay as long as we breath in sha Allah.

Ramadan is the best time for dawah because satan is not here to tempt them.If we know how to manage our time in ramadan in sha Allah everything can be done easily for the sake of Allah.

If those books are too much to be read,I personally suggest Dr.Bilal Philips book- The True Message of Jesus Christ.-I just finished reading it last night and I it is truely amazing.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum.

P.s.Please do not forget to write down your time management schedule for Ramadan.Print it out and paste in your room or infront of your computer desk.By doing this in sha Allah we will not miss out any good deeds :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Jazaki Allahu Khayran sister revert. You have some nice resources.

I want to just add a few more books that I found beneficial as well.

1) The Status of Jesus in Islam

AUTHOR: Shaikh Rabee' bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee Hafidullah
PRODUCED BY: Al-Ibaanah Publications

This is an excellent book about Isa Alleihi Salaam. I have read many a book on this subject, but this one is particularly outstanding.

Taken from : http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50091

2) The Methodology of the Prophets in Calling to Allaah

This book is actually geared towards the Daee himself and to the people who create specific groups (Jamah) just for the sake of Dawah.

People innovate a lot of ways to call to Allah azz zawajal. But the best way is none but the way of the Prophets ( Peace be upon them all ) including Muhammad SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam. This knowledge of correct methodology of dawah is essential for anyone and everyone making Dawah towards Tawheed of Allah azz zawajal.

This book is also really fantastic and almost a must read. You can find it online of www.rabee.co.uk in several parts. I got it off online from somewhere as a single pdf file. I am attaching it to this thread.

BarakAllahu Feeki for sharing these resources.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Attachments

• The Methodology of the Prophets in Calling to Allaah.PDF
    383.5 KB · Views: 94

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

Jazaki Allahu Khayran sister revert. You have some nice resources.

I want to just add a few more books that I found beneficial as well.

1) The Status of Jesus in Islam

PRODUCED BY: Al-Ibaanah Publications

This is an excellent book about Isa Alleihi Salaam. I have read many a book on this subject, but this one is particularly outstanding.

Taken from : http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50091

2) The Methodology of the Prophets in Calling to Allaah

This book is actually geared towards the Daee himself and to the people who create specific groups (Jamah) just for the sake of Dawah.

People innovate a lot of ways to call to Allah azz zawajal. But the best way is none but the way of the Prophets ( Peace be upon them all ) including Muhammad SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam. This knowledge of correct methodology of dawah is essential for anyone and everyone making Dawah towards Tawheed of Allah azz zawajal.

This book is also really fantastic and almost a must read. You can find it online of www.rabee.co.uk in several parts. I got it off online from somewhere as a single pdf file. I am attaching it to this thread.

BarakAllahu Feeki for sharing these resources.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Assalamualikum.
Jazaka Allah khair for the additional books.Please feel free to share any books or any dawah toolkit in sha Allah.May Allah reward you for your good intention.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Mashallah sister revert and BrotherInIslam good job.inshallah we'll all find them beneficial:)

jazakallah khairan i'll consider it ramadhan gift fromsister revert:)!!

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

Mashallah sister revert and BrotherInIslam good job.inshallah we'll all find them beneficial:)

jazakallah khairan i'll consider it ramadhan gift fromsister revert:)!!

Assalamualikum....

Ya Habibti where have you been? I miss you so much.Ramadan Kareem.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamualikum....

Ya Habibti where have you been? I miss you so much.Ramadan Kareem.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuhu..

i went to sleeeep:p!!

nah sis my aunty's here.went to visit her:)and then got stuck coz the flood destroyed the motorway...

i missed you too.may ALLAH bless you sister.you've always helped me around:)
jazakallah khairan.:SMILY252:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa baraakatuhu..

i went to sleeeep:p!!

nah sis my aunty's here.went to visit her:)and then got stuck coz the flood destroyed the motorway...

i missed you too.may ALLAH bless you sister.you've always helped me around:)
jazakallah khairan.:SMILY252:
Assalamualikum.

I am really sorry about the flood.I didn't know it till yesterday when my hubby told me about this and he is very sad.

may Allah protect you and your family and all the Muslims in Pakistan in sha Allah.ameen.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum