ATTN ADMINISTRATOR

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salam to you,

I would like to know why I'm having trouble to logon to TTI? I can see my nick name appear on the right bottom after first logon but the screen prompting for password which I've to enter at least 3 times?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam to you,

I would like to know why I'm having trouble to logon to TTI? I can see my nick name appear on the right bottom after first logon but the screen prompting for password which I've to enter at least 3 times?

brother i have the same problem .. i write my user name for logging , but when i type my password .. it just says ' thanks for logging' . and then does not..... but alhamdulillah , right now its fine

AbdAllah84

brother i have the same problem .. i write my user name for logging , but when i type my password .. it just says ' thanks for logging' . and then does not..... but alhamdulillah , right now its fine

:salam2:

I at times have the same problem, maybe some one can explain.

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I dont know the answer to the first question, inshaAllah the Admin can get back to you on that. However in regards to the second...

I believe this sometimes occurs if you login from the main / front page, and do not click "remember me". What happens is that you are logged in but it may not seem so from the front page, so what you should do is click to a different section of the site "Forum", "User CP" etc... and you'll see it's logged you in :inshallah:.

Try it - it may work as it does for me.
wasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
yes sister samiha i do the same... but sometimes it comes and it does not......so, i type some password... after i type that fake password , then , it comes....well, thanks .. guess my case is different

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sometime I've to completely exit TTI and go in again, then enter password few more rounds before I can successfully login. I was worried whether they have blacklisted me.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
no way! i dont think so... ya this problem occurs , many times.. but no! i dont think, any one might have black listed you, no way

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykm,

I apologise for any problems, inshaAllaah i am already working hard to do something about it all, do not worry.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Brother you just have to mark "Remember me" next to your user name ,and it will solve your problem ..

wasalam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
JazakAllah khairan sister Aisha, I do not have this problem anymore. MashAllah! May Allah rewards you with jannatul firdous. Ameen.