audio clips of arabic salutations and short du'aa

NewbieToIslam

Assalaam alyikum,
Could someone please tell me if they know of any good websites that give you audio clips of arabic salutations and short du'aa please? I find it really hard to pronounce them correctly even in transliteration

JazakAllah
your Sister in Islam

BrotherZak

Salam, you must be new as your name suggest :). but anyways i was at work on the call helping a customer when i read your thread...so i found this site really quickly, i apologize in advance if it deosn't help you:

http://www.hamdonaat.com/duas.php

I will try to find beginingers sites that have more supplications and how to pronounce them...

As an advice take your time and gradually you will learn it. Be patient and try to focus on the meaning as opposed to the mechanics, and again be patient because Allah loves those who are patient. Remember some of us have been muslims since we were children so the arabic came gradually to us and without any trouble(i'm african), so try to take your time and with the help of allah you will find yourself pronouncing it in time. Just takes practise.

Peace :)

NewbieToIslam

Waslaam,

JazakAllah for the link, sadly it was not what I was looking for but there is some really interesting links on there & may Allah reward you anyway ameen!
Your advice has helped a lot. I do need to be more patient that's true and I should ask Allah for help in this you are right. JazakAllah for the advice too. insh'Allah He will help me because I really like arabic so much it's such a beautiful language!

Assalaam alyikum