Quran Ayah of the Day 1:3

MutlekM

Asalam Alaikom Wa RahmutAllah wa barakatuh

Al Fatiha
{ٱلرَّحْمـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ}

Dr. Mohsen: The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful (3)
Yusuf Ali: Most Gracious, Most Merciful (3)

Tafseer: The tafseer is pretty much the same as the translation but if anyone finds a tafseer that is more in depth than please share May Allah reward you!!

Peace :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Sabah al khair!
I know te italian translation with tafsir of Picardo Hamza "Il Compassionevole,il Misericordioso"..The Compassionate,the Merciful.
In these 2 words there is a Tafsir of many lines which explain how the "rahma"of Allah is strong over His creatures.without it the Human Being couldn't enjoy of any kind of feeling,because Allah has created us from His Compassion and Mercy,He was so Almight that He firstly gave to Adam His compassion and mercy when he woke up for the first time.

I hope this helped you.wa salam

MutlekM

Sabah al khair!
I know te italian translation with tafsir of Picardo Hamza "Il Compassionevole,il Misericordioso"..The Compassionate,the Merciful.
In these 2 words there is a Tafsir of many lines which explain how the "rahma"of Allah is strong over His creatures.without it the Human Being couldn't enjoy of any kind of feeling,because Allah has created us from His Compassion and Mercy,He was so Almight that He firstly gave to Adam His compassion and mercy when he woke up for the first time.

I hope this helped you.wa salam

Shukran Ukhti May Allah put baraka in your good deeds!!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Asalam Alaikom Wa RahmutAllah wa barakatuh

Al Fatiha
{ٱلرَّحْمـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ}

Dr. Mohsen: The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful (3)
Yusuf Ali: Most Gracious, Most Merciful (3)

Tafseer: The tafseer is pretty much the same as the translation but if anyone finds a tafseer that is more in depth than please share May Allah reward you!!

Peace :)

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

(3. Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), Ar-Rahim (the Most Merciful)). Allah said next,

الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ
(Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), Ar-Rahim (the Most Merciful)) We explained these Names in the Basmalah.

Al-Qurtubi said, "Allah has described Himself by `Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim' after saying `the Lord of the Alamin', so His statement here includes a warning, and then an encouragement. Similarly, Allah said,
نَبِّىءْ عِبَادِى أَنِّى أَنَا الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ - وَأَنَّ عَذَابِى هُوَ الْعَذَابُ الاٌّلِيمُ
(Declare (O Muhammad ) unto My servants, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful. And that My torment is indeed the most painful torment.) (15:49-50) Allah said,

إِنَّ رَبَّكَ سَرِيعُ الْعِقَابِ وَإِنَّهُ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
(Surely, your Lord is swift in retribution, and certainly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.) (6:165)

Hence, Rabb contains a warning while Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim encourages. Further, Muslim recorded in his Sahih that the Messenger of Allah said,

لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْمُؤْمِنُ مَا عِنْدَ اللهِ مِنَ الْعُقُوبَةِ مَا طَمِعَ فِي جَنَّتِهِ أَحَدٌ، وَلَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْكَافِرُ مَا عِنْدَ اللهِ مِنَ الرَّحْمَةِ مَا قَنَطَ مِنْ رَحْمَتِهِ أَحَدٌ
(If the believer knew what punishment Allah has, none would have hope in acquiring His Paradise, and if the disbeliever knew what mercy Allah has, none will lose hope of earning His earning.)