AYAH OF THE DAY

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ المنَافِقون

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لَا تُلۡهِكُمۡ أَمۡوَٲلُكُمۡ وَلَآ أَوۡلَـٰدُڪُمۡ عَن ذِڪۡرِ ٱللَّهِ*!ۚ وَمَن يَفۡعَلۡ ذَٲلِكَ فَأُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡخَـٰسِرُونَ (٩) وَأَنفِقُواْ مِن مَّا رَزَقۡنَـٰكُم مِّن قَبۡلِ أَن يَأۡتِىَ أَحَدَكُمُ ٱلۡمَوۡتُ فَيَقُولَ رَبِّ لَوۡلَآ أَخَّرۡتَنِىٓ إِلَىٰٓ أَجَلٍ۬ قَرِيبٍ۬ فَأَصَّدَّقَ وَأَكُن مِّنَ ٱلصَّـٰلِحِينَ (١٠) وَلَن يُؤَخِّرَ ٱللَّهُ نَفۡسًا إِذَا جَآءَ أَجَلُهَا*!ۚ وَٱللَّهُ خَبِيرُۢ بِمَا تَعۡمَلُونَ (١١

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Al-Munafiqoon

O ye who believe! Let not your wealth nor your children distract you from remembrance of Allah. Those who do so, they are the losers. (9) And spend of that wherewith We have provided you before death cometh unto one of you and he saith: My Lord! If only thou wouldst reprieve me for a little while, then I would give alms and be among the righteous. (10) But Allah reprieveth no soul when its term cometh, and Allah is Aware of what ye do. (11) 63:9-11

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
SUBHANALLAH!

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN AGAIN BROTHER.

PLEASE KEEP THIS UP, ALHAMDULLILAH, MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU IMMENSELY!

alya

Mashallah very true may Allah swt bless you and giv you more knowledge ameen.Remember me in your duas jaza khalla khair.