B WARE

HIJAZ

:salam2: to,sis,bro/just affter our hloy prophet P.BU.H ,a lot of fake prophet came but protested y,b coz our prophet ,said i am the last prophet ,there is no prophet will come after me,as.Quaan say seal of prophet.u no in india there was one person named mirsamqulam ahmed qadiyani ,he was loyal to British rulers in in india ,he said he is a prophet after muhammad P.BU.H,4 that he got all help from british rulers ,even he pleaded that all muslims must follow ,brtishers.even now all over the wolrd,his followers calling people to their new religion.uno he says Quraan same hadith same but interperted accoding to his will ,u no he said,he is the jesus ,prophet ,inked his dress,from allah ,now his,main center is in london,all securites is given to them by govt,but all the world muslim schlors came to the same opinion that this group is out of islam ,they r not allowed to mecca madinna.,may allha keep us from this kind of bidath adding .so b ware ,so called their,ahmadiyya jamath,uno his follwers migrated to london ,by ur bro HIJAZ :salam2: :astag: :astag:

MOSABJA

AHMADIYA

I live in Pakistan . These freaks always do conspiracies against my country .My uncle did Jihad against them in tehreek e khatm e nubuThewat(movement that no prophet after Muhammad(pbuh) can come) after which they were declared kafirs in Pakistani constitution. We threw there deads out of there graveyard(rabhwa) which they claim to be their jannah.They are very active now they have their centres in HAIFA(collaboration with world zionist movement) in London in New york . they are trying to make Pakistan secular by promoting NGOs. They misguided the Mujahideen in Kashmir in 1947 and the problem of Kashmir was created. They celebrated when Afghanistan was invaded.These people are very rich and try to convert people by offering them money.We are thinking to again start a movement in Pakistan against then as now they are dreaming of an independant state and trying to change Islamic blasphemy laws in Pakistan.

assalamualikum brother and ssister

watch the threads of this website
i think that there are a few threads about this topics
assalamualikum

Seema

:salam2:

I didn't know anything about this... inspite of living in India...! Thanks for letting me know about this..!

Khuda Hafez
:hijabi: