In India even the so called "Muslims" worship the grave of:
1.Mad man.
2.Horse.
3.Dog.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

they worship rats.. and let them into their temples. Inside the temples, they feed the rats Milk.. and the people drink from the same plate as the rats....

Unfortunately, as AbuBaseer mentions, a lot of Muslim people in Indian subcontinent have incorrect beliefs which come from the Hindus/Sikhs . I saw a documentary about children who have a certain disability which makes their heads misshaped, in Pakistan these children are considered to have special healing abilities. The people crowd around them and get them to touch them to have healing or for women to get pregnant.

It is very sick, backward and ignorant. May Allah help the World and guide everyone to Islam, which is Pure Tawheed. Where we worship Allah alone, where we see the truth from falsehood and do not believe in any supersticious nonsense.

assalamu alaykum

Sakeena

Oh yeah, on TV I saw them praying to rats and statues and just abt everything that walks the earth!! Crazy ppl! :SMILY149:

Assalamu alaykum,

. I saw a documentary about children who have a certain disability which makes their heads misshaped, in Pakistan these children are considered to have special healing abilities. The people crowd around them and get them to touch them to have healing or for women to get pregnant.

assalamu alaykum

jz as i thought....my parents sure r arrogant they jz dont accept it when i say that visiting and asking the dead is haraam ...they believe their duas will b accepted faster n this and that.....and when i ask them that the prophet Muhammad saw or any other prophet ever used to do that?...then they wont reply .....

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Akhi,

I'm not at all surprised....

In India even the so called "Muslims" worship the grave of:
1.Mad man.
2.Horse.
3.Dog.

Salawalakum Brother abubaseer,

I m sorry to say brother by knowingly or unknowingly u r pointing to all the muslim umma living in India which is not correct and as brother Masood mention it is not just in India. May Allah forgive ur sins and help us to follow the path of truth (islam) ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Shirk is everywere unfortunately.

In Pakistan and Bangladesh, they go around with the hand-reading gypsies. In Bangladesh, it's that it's "showing respect" to sit on your knees and point your fingers to your parent/any other older or "noble" person's feet and point it back to your face or head. Astagfirullah.

But those are just those stupid nationalists/un-Islamic kind of people. Cause if you go to a Madrashah or an Islamic raised Bangladeshi person, they can say straight up that they don't do that because they know and consider it Shirk.

There are ones that also know Urdu also, since Bangladeshi Madrashah students have to first learn Urdu since the old books on knowing Islamic Aqeedah is in Urdu, and then after that the students learn Arabic to read the Volumes and high-class books like Ibn-Katheer or Sahih Al Bukari.

Adn whenever my da forced me to do the "Salam" as you call the pointing thing, I always raised my head and faced it away from his feet, and I'd just point and everything, but I'd be pointing back at the side of my face than my head.

And I never do it, to ANYONE, not even my Dadu or Nanu, not even when my parents said that I'd have to. I'd only do it when I was forced, and then I'd do it incorrectly, Allahu Akbar.

I am, so proud to be the Muslim I am. Smart, intelligent, making the correct choices, modest, and so wanting to become better, and to worship Allah Ta Alla. It's only when I'm seriously boozed up in the head (insane) when I actaully am less than these, but that's only at school, and when I'm boozed up in the head, then my Eman goes away, but Mashallah I still ahve some left which reminds me that I am a Muslim, and that I love nothing and no one more than Allah Ta Alla, and Mashallah that Motto lets my heart burn on.

But seriously, when I'm boozed up in my head, I think it is a head problem. I just start getting irratated and I do bad in school, and I start annoying people more because I start feeling bored. My head problem must've happened after stressing so much after I couldn't go become a Hafez. The only one I BY NO DOUBT have in my heart is my big brother Mezan in my area, and he's not related to me, but I look up to him, and he loves me like a little brother also, because he can see the young Muslim that I am.

I was sooooo happy to see him when he came 2:30 at Friday night at the Jamaat. He also felt happy to see me too.

And when it comes to reality, my brothers/uncles at my masjid and my beloved brothers and sisters on TTI are the first people in my heart, and I cried to Allah Ta Alla a 3:00 at Friday night for you guys in Tahajudd, and I made a lot of dua for my brothers who are victims of Fitnah, I love all of you here, and Inshallah when you are in your grave, you shall surely have a lot of unknown Ajr and a lot of blessings, Mshallah.

Assalamu Alykum evrybody. Jazakallah Kyr brother Mabsoot, may Allah help you in this life and give you a blissful Akirah, Ameen. May Allah mulitiply your deeds, Amen.

If it weren't for TTI brother Mabsoot, I would've asxked Allah Ta Alla to have me dead since I use to feel so overcome with grief that I at times forgot to ask him to make things better for me.

But it was TTI that also helped make me the great Muslim that I am (Inshallah) today. I learned a lot of great things that not even some Alims or older men might know, Jazakallah Kyr, and forgive me brother Mabsoot for whatever Isued to do before, and thanks for giving me alot of chances, because for 1. I'm your little baby brother, and Mawshallah you knew that it's better to teach me, since little kids ssometimes DO go around and debate and argue, even if something might be better for them, but it's our nature.

Assalamu Alykum.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Salawalakum Brother abubaseer,

I m sorry to say brother by knowingly or unknowingly u r pointing to all the muslim umma living in India which is not correct and as brother Masood mention it is not just in India. May Allah forgive ur sins and help us to follow the path of truth (islam) ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Akhi, you shouldn't be sorry.

But, I said in my post that "so called Muslims"... not all Muslims in India do this.

Alhamdulillah, there have been some good scholars from India like Safi Ur Rahmaan Mubarak puri (author of The sealed Nectar) even in recent times.

But, majority of Muslims here in India are unfortunately on Shirk and bidah...

But Alhamdulillah! it is changing for the good as correct Islamic knowledge is becoming easily available.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم

they even worship rats, monkeys, cows, elephants...etc.

blind eyes and hearts.

zakiyah

muslim sis
yes iv seen that baby.ALLAH HU AKABAR:tti_sister:its terrible how Hindus worship absolutely everything.and now that baby.UH :angryblue::angryred::SMILY29::SMILY32:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salawalakum brother,

yeah brother just i was thinking that this might be ur thinking about all Indians but I m glad that u r not pointing on all and yeah I agree to u that the knowledge is easly approachable this days alhamdolila may allah help and give us the strength to follow the path of truth (Islam) ameen.

Jazak Allah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah, but never worry because the Truth shall alwasy win over falsehood.

Mashallah today there are a lot of ways to help bring Muslims back to Ahlus As Sunnah, and Mashallah it has been working. And Alhamdulillah many young Muslim boys these days are also coming back to Islam, Allahu Akbar.

Jibran

salam

first of all, allah swa does not have to forgive her because she has not sinned.. she's just a baby.. the people who worship her have sinned.. this isn't new with the hindu community of india.. a hindu community within india have also worshipped a child with a "tail" (lengthy lower back bone i assume) who was suppose to be a reincarnation of a monkey god (hanuman?)

Salam