*** BABY OF THE YEAR***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

If we do not correct misconceptions we are abettors of deception. The fuss is simple. we live in a mutlicultural world. It makes divisions. It makes one class of human beings inferior to another. Babies are babies but posting pictures of cute babies serves little or no purpose. Why?

Secondly, why put the adjective cute? This is another way of buying into anti Islamic propaganda. You are comparing. There is no difference between human beings.

There is little thinking going on here. When you write and do not think of the reprecussions feelings get hurt. I am simply responding to what I think is inappropriate. The timing and content are poor. This has nothing to do with feelings.

When you are in a class your professor assists you by correcting your paper. That is all I am doing. Refine.

Lastly, when addressing me please follow the salutations that my respected brothers and sisters do. This is a public forum. At least follow the dictates of Islam and be polite.

:salam2:

Astagfirullah, Astagfirullah, Astagfirullah for everything that you said sister Mirjamon.

You have been guided with your feelings, and wallahi ask of Allah for forgivness for everything that you said and for everything that you have thought in your hiden thoughts.

I know that I must respcet people who are much more older than me, even if they sometimes do not deserve that respection, Allhamdullilah. But I do that becouse of myselfe.

Sister Mirjamon you can be much more older than me, with much more experience but I do not alow to noone to insolt me, neither me, neither my parents. I know how to be polite that is someting with what I have been raised Allhamdullilah. Astagfirulah for your words sister.

And when I am in class and Profesor asist me , corecting my work paper, in mostly cases I corect Profesor after that if I think and know that he has not right in what is saying. And Allhamdullilah that is my right.

Sister Mirjamon you did not correct me, you have just offended me. And there is huge difference betwen these two notations.

Inshallah when I be of your ages or older than now Inshallah I hope we will have a chance to disscuss about many isues.

This is the end of disscussion Allhamdullilah.

May Allah guide you and forgive you sister Mirjamon.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaam,

Sister, in all honesty...the guilt is not on my shoulders...ok you are naive. I simply stated next time think. Should you write or not write is up to you.

Sister you want innocence not post the picuture of the decapitated Gazan child...she was innoncent. It is her picture that we need to show the world..

The truth never loses its innocence the truth. Wisdom comes in accepting the truth..understanding is the garment of truth.

Allaicomu Salam

You are much older than me sister and you are not living in my world becasue I am still child and that is the reason of posting my thread, but sister you do not think on my feelings,and you do not think how you hurt me.

It is not only the innocent child of Gaza sister,but aslo other innocent children in the world,but I guees sometimes we forget.

May Allah fogive you sister and all of us.

Salam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The forgiveness I seek is from Allah.

As you have written you correct your professors..

I am but a humble woman serving Allah...and sister before you judge me ..walk in my shoes for one minute and keep your faith..

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

This is just an innocent thread that sister Asia posted ,why to make such a big deal out of it or to be offended brothers and sisters..
This thread went totally to a wrong direction..
The sister just wanted to share some cute pictures with us ,why to atack her ?
I'm sure she didnt mean to offend anyone .
And there are a lot of threads on this site with babies .
You guys could just add other pictures u want to this thread ,instead of making such debates and making big deal out of it ....

WHY THIS SITE CANT NEVER BE PEACEFULL..
Im tired of deleting and editing posts ,every thread has to turn to a fight .Why to waste time on arguing and arguing and to put more fuel in the fire always ....

Islam is peace let's remember it ,Im reminding it to myself and to everyone also....Please think and rethink before you post..

The thread is closed

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.