Back after 4 years.. alhamdulilah

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Maa sha allah sister I remember you too!! we even chatted on hotmail I guess, or msn back then. I also remember brother abdulhasib, he was like 14 years old at that time, very young maa sha allah, maybe he is still around? I intend to stay this time in shaa allah.

wa iyyaki....

Oh ukhti yes!!!! Will PM you inshallah!! Lol

Seeking Peace

Impressive right?:cool-74: , not that knowledgeable ukhti, the more you try to learn, the more you realise how little you know (is that a normal sentence?) ameen to your dua and for you the same ukhti, wa assalamu alaykum
Assalam-o-Alaikum Sister...

lolxxx very impressive indeed sister...

well on that i gotta agree with you sister...yes the more you learn the more you realise you know nothing and then the more you try to seek more knowledge and the cycle continues Subhaan Allah...

lolxxx its perfectly normal sister...don't worry about the sentence as normal or not believe me we all are abnormal in one way or the other and that is actually THE normal thing lolxxx i hope you are not like errr excuse me what lolxxx *wide grin*

JazakAllah-o-Khair sister...may Allah S.W.T encompass us all in His Rehmat...ameen sum ameen...

stay blessed...

W'S..

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
welcome back sister!
so nice to see old members coming back to tti.
yeah i remember brother abdul haseeb, sister albint almuslimah,brother mr muslim, bro global peace, sister mirajmom now Aapa and you and you name them.i wonder where is sister shyhijabi?