balik islam

jibriel

assalammualaikum warahmatullah brothers and sisters,
im a filipino balik islam,the term used by filipino converts to islam but actually it is not convert but revert,we're just turning back to the religion of our ancestors(pre hispanic era).anyway bros&siss,i grown upin a christian community but beneath our roof,we've different beliefs some of my cousins are catholics,born again christian and iglesia ni cristo.and i'm the only muslim
well maybe thats why Allah subhannahu wa taala allow me to work here in k.s.a for 9years my sadiqs,alhamdulillah i embraced islam on sept.last year (11 months now)so i could say that im in kindergarten now and sometimes im telling to myself "why only now i embraced islam,what did i do in the past 9 years here in ksa?)alhamdulillah,Allah still give me a chance to be a muslim..well my friends my real name is diego Abaja,but im jibriel now.
jazakallakayrun,assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatu

LadyNrose

:wasalam:

Allah Hu Akbar wal hamdulillahi rabbil alameen.
Welcome brother to the TTI family,:hearts::hearts::hearts:
Congratulation on your revert to islam.
May Allah bless you and guide to the right path ameen.:tti_sister:

Hoping you will enjoy here with us!

Wassalam

assalammualaikum warahmatullah brothers and sisters,
im a filipino balik islam,the term used by filipino converts to islam but actually it is not convert but revert,we're just turning back to the religion of our ancestors(pre hispanic era).anyway bros&siss,i grown upin a christian community but beneath our roof,we've different beliefs some of my cousins are catholics,born again christian and iglesia ni cristo.and i'm the only muslim
well maybe thats why Allah subhannahu wa taala allow me to work here in k.s.a for 9years my sadiqs,alhamdulillah i embraced islam on sept.last year (11 months now)so i could say that im in kindergarten now and sometimes im telling to myself "why only now i embraced islam,what did i do in the past 9 years here in ksa?)alhamdulillah,Allah still give me a chance to be a muslim..well my friends my real name is diego Abaja,but im jibriel now.
jazakallakayrun,assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatu

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alykum warahamatulahi wabrakatuh....:)

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to ISLAM & TTI btrother. i'm soo happy for u, Alhamdulilah! hope u enjoy ur stay here insha Allah brother.

wa alaykuma salama warahmatulahi wabarakatuh....:)

daanya80

thats a good news, bro, and kabayan. NAgbalik Islam din ako last July. But unlike you Im in Philippines and i JUst research about Islam thru internet..I never expected the outcome..Pero eversince I also searching, i attented Baptist and born again services and bible studies, but i feel something is still missing...But now, i find a right way..

You can add my ym:danya3380 coz gusto ko makakilala ng mga bro and sis around the world.

nori suja'i

wa alaikoom salam, brother u make me laugh when u said u're like in a kindergarten. Alhamdulillah as long as Allah show us the right path no matter how old or where we are means Allah Is The Most Compassionate.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs