Bangladesh in Danger

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalamualikum

Bangladesh is flooding.
As global warming increases the low land Bangladesh is starting to go under the sea.
Due to our high tech luxury life is costing the poor people thier lives, who don't burn electricity.
They are suffering due to us western people.
I request u brother and sisters to pray for the Bangladeshi people.
40 Villiagies under water in Hobigong.
If u can pray two rakat nafl salah in the intension to ease thier situation. It would be appriciated. Please do the salah.
Jazzakallahu Khair

firdeus

I did pray two rakh namaz, may Allah help our brothers and sister in Bangladesh, for He is the only one we ask for help.

:salam2: :hijabi:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Jazzakallahu Khair

Please tell others to read as well may Allah accept our dua's and namaz.
Two third of Bangladesh has flooded.
Many people have died and homes broken, Large pieces of land are breaking and falling into the sea.
Almost all the crops are destroyed.
The least we can do is do dua and namaz for the Muslims in Bangladesh and around the world.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I shall also make dua soon too, Inshallah. And I'll make dua for our brothers in Malaysia, Indonisia, Thailand, Nepal, and India.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:

May Allah help our brothers and sitsers there. And those in Uman and Iran inshallah. I will pray for them inshallah.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Thats not what i and others (im sure) were intending, the brother said to inform him whether we offered the 2 rakat prayer. I have edited my post. Although i and others have absolutely nothing to gain by pleasing others. We only have to please Allah (S.W.T). Sorry if my posts seemed like that, thats why i dont try post what i have done or will be doing etc, because everyone may think, he is just showing off.

Wasalam

One advice to everyone: do not tell you did a good deed, the reward could be thrown away because of riyaa.:SMILY252:

Oem Soufiane

No akhi, it wasn't personal i didn't even read all the posts, but I know from these types of questions people can start talking about making their duaa in the nightprayer or in the non-obligated (don't know in english) prayers, and just wanted to say this, maybe someone would read it and think over their intentions.:blackhijab:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Oh thats good. But i will try not to post of what i will do etc. Jazakallah Khair for your reminder. I think i took it bit too serious.

Wasalam

No akhi, it wasn't personal i didn't even read all the posts, but I know from these types of questions people can start talking about making their duaa in the nightprayer or in the non-obligated (don't know in english) prayers, and just wanted to say this, maybe someone would read it and think over their intentions.:blackhijab:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:tti_sister:Oh Source Of Peace, oh Source Of All Goodness i ask you to protect our brothers and sisters in Bangladash for you are the PROTECTOR, Al-MUHAYMIN.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh Generous One, oh All-Embracing i ask you to watch over our brothers and sisters in Bangladash for you are the WATCHFUL, AL-RAQIB.:tti_sister: