Be like a Bee

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Be like a Bee

Anas (radi Allahu anhu) said, “I served the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) at Madeena for ten years. I was a boy. Not everything I did was according to the liking of my master, but he never even said ‘Uff’ to me, nor did he say to me ‘Why did you do this?’ or ‘Why did you not do this?’” [Abu Dawood]

This is how the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was and this is how we should be.

There are some people who cannot see anything on a white page but a black dot. They expect everyone and everything to be exemplary - their spouse, their children, the condition of their house, their meals, the service of their servants, similarly, everything about their co-workers and friends…

If anyone of them falls short, they consume them by their speech, over-criticise and repeatedly pass comments until people become sick of them.

Such people usually punish themselves by their nature. Their closest friends dislike them and avoid their company.

Do not scrutinize everything people do, especially in worldly matters. Learn to overlook such matters. Be like a bee that seeks out the scent and ignores filth. Do not be like a fly that seeks out bloo

magood

Be like a Bee

Anas (radi Allahu anhu) said, “I served the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) at Madeena for ten years. I was a boy. Not everything I did was according to the liking of my master, but he never even said ‘Uff’ to me, nor did he say to me ‘Why did you do this?’ or ‘Why did you not do this?’” [Abu Dawood]

This is how the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was and this is how we should be.

There are some people who cannot see anything on a white page but a black dot. They expect everyone and everything to be exemplary - their spouse, their children, the condition of their house, their meals, the service of their servants, similarly, everything about their co-workers and friends…

If anyone of them falls short, they consume them by their speech, over-criticise and repeatedly pass comments until people become sick of them.

Such people usually punish themselves by their nature. Their closest friends dislike them and avoid their company.

Do not scrutinize everything people do, especially in worldly matters. Learn to overlook such matters. Be like a bee that seeks out the scent and ignores filth. Do not be like a fly that seeks out bloo

u know sister ,, i really recommend you to keep on that track & talk about morals and ethics ,, Muslims needed it a lot now days,,,

i really like it :p ........it's a good reminder ......... Jazakom allah khair