BE NICE!

bilalswife1983

Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters!!! I'm probably going to sound like a broken record, repeating words of many other brothers and sisters in probably many other threads but I feel it's something that needs to be repeated.

Lately there seems to be a lot of members deciding to leave TTI because of all the meanness and personal attacks going on. Seriously! We are supposed to be united! We all have our personal issues but we don't need to pass our sarcasm and irritability on to each other. I know we've had some non-Muslims come to the site and attack but that's different; we cannot control what they do but we can control what we do and say as Muslims. If we want the perception of Islam to change and for people to realize that it's not a hostile religion, then maybe we shouldn't act hostile towards each other or anyone else for that matter. We should even handle attacks from non-Muslims graciously! It's hard to keep attacking when the person you are attacking is being nice, polite, and feeding you the facts.

Remember (again, I'm a broken record here lol) that a lot of non-Muslims come to this site to learn about Islam, many of them trying to decide if they should revert or not. Would you, not knowing much about Islam, decide to revert if you saw Muslims being mean and nasty towards each other? Probably not! You'd run away thinking "Man, those people are hostile! Note to self: Stay away from Muslims!" But only Allah knows and only Allah guides, all praise is due to Allah, so insha'Allah they would continue to look into this beautiful religion.

If you are coming to this site, just to learn or newly converted, remember: Study Islam, not the Muslims. Muslims are far from perfect but Islam is perfect.

"Whoever believes in God and the last day, let him honour his guest, let him not injure his neighbour, and if he has nothing good to say let him remain silent."

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:
Nickandsaiesmom

Thank you for posting this. Because I have seen some posts that are really taking it to far. But in any event I am glad you sound like a broken record because obviously this cannot be said enough. Thanks Sister

Oh and by the way I hope nobody leaves on the account of someone else remember your on this site trying to help people for the Sake of Allah. Because someone disrepects you make Du'aa for them but do not let this change your purpsose

Jazak Allah Khair for posting Sister

Salam
Amirah80

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Nickandsaiesmom

Thank you for posting this. Because I have seen some posts that are really taking it to far. But in any event I am glad you sound like a broken record because obviously this cannot be said enough. Thanks Sister

Oh and by the way I hope nobody leaves on the account of someone else remember your on this site trying to help people for the Sake of Allah. Because someone disrepects you make Du'aa for them but do not let this change your purpsose

Jazak Allah Khair for posting Sister

Salam
Amirah80

That's very true sis...

wassalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

asalamu alaykum

i haven` seen that but if it happens i wil see it insha Allah it was really good advice for you to do write such a nice paraharaph, i hope my brothers and sisters listen to that and understand where it is coming form and what it really means:SMILY126:
. jazak Allahu khyra sister:jazaak:

may Allah guid those people ameen

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
:jazaak::

For posting a great thread its a good remider for us all the muslim....Inchallah people will start doing the right thing, showing the correct manner like our prophet Muhammed(SAW).

May Allah guide all of us...Ameen
:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
May we all take heed to this inshallah. We should be more considerate of other peoples feelings. Jazakallahu Khairan!