Be Patient..

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamu'alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu..

I want to share something that is important. Lately i've been seeing a lot of threads where people are complaining about being depressed or their iman coming thrashing down by some incidents at school, home or with friends. I did reply to one of the thread saying i am rowing the same boat. I'll just post this ahadeeth to ponder upon..

426. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet drew a square and then drew a line in the middle of it and let it extend outside the square and then drew several small lines attached to that central line, and said, "This is the human being, and this, (the square) in his lease of life, encircles him from all sides (or has encircled him), and this (line), which is outside (the square), is his hope, and these small lines are the calamities and troubles (which may befall him), and if one misses him, an-other will snap (i.e. overtake) him, and if the other misses him, a third will snap (i.e. overtake) him." Sahih Bukhari

So be patient.. Allah(swt) loves the one who is patient..

Assalamoalaikum.

hassana elkoussi

I want to share something that is important. Lately i've been seeing a lot of threads where people are complaining about being depressed or their iman coming thrashing down by some incidents at school, home or with friends. I did reply to one of the thread saying i am rowing the same boat. I'll just post this ahadeeth to ponder upon..

426. Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet drew a square and then drew a line in the middle of it and let it extend outside the square and then drew several small lines attached to that central line, and said, "This is the human being, and this, (the square) in his lease of life, encircles him from all sides (or has encircled him), and this (line), which is outside (the square), is his hope, and these small lines are the calamities and troubles (which may befall him), and if one misses him, an-other will snap (i.e. overtake) him, and if the other misses him, a third will snap (i.e. overtake) him." Sahih Bukhari

Assalamoalaikum.

:salam2: brother, I do prefer this reply to your previous one ( i'm rowing in the same boat), as it's our duty as moslems to be supportive to our brothers and sisters in Isam in their times of weakness and distress. If you just go back to Surat Al Asr , you'll find out that all mankind will be at a loss if we don't constantly remind each other of patience and truth.Life is NOTHING but a series of trials and tests, in other words, calamities and afflictions overtaking us and our only way out is PATIENCE.We need it in the face of :

- our acts of worship ( to be able to carry them on well)
- our afflictions ( to be able to face them without losing our eman)
-and even our blessings ( so as not to be overwhelmed with them and forget the Giver or Endower of these blessings )

Gazak Allah khair for the reminder and may Allah swt grant us all patience and the reward of those who are patient . :tti_sister: Ameen

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Jazakum Allahu Khair..

(Al-Baqara 2) And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirun (the patient) (155) Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." (156) They are those on whom are the Salawât (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.(157)

abuayesha

I did reply to one of the thread saying i am rowing the same boat. I'll just post this ahadeeth to ponder upon..

Assalamoalaikum.

:wasalam:

In the above quotation the highlights are from myside.

Alhamdulillaah!
See the result!
When you are looking for solutions for whatever problem in Allaah's path, you are guided to have that.

Always look for solutions, advises and guidance in the Qur'an and in the Hadith, subhaanallaah, you will find it.

Even though you went through the problem you mentioned, you did not deviate from the right path. You searched and went into the religious teachings, Allaah guided you. Alhamdulillaah.

And also Allaah will reward to for sharing what you found with your brothers and sisters here.

Jazaakallaahu khairan
Wassalaam

yameenahmed

Jazak Allahu Khair,

Really this is superb and i think all persons in this world are rowing in the same boat .So please pray for all muslim ummah