be whith allah and don't afraid

you like the messanger (mohamed pbuh) more than yours

• Total voters

hasbona lah

be whith allah and you will succeed in yor life and don't worry about what happened around you when you are whith allah because allah say that he was with the pure but remember that he said (افحسبتم انما خلقناكم عبثا و انكم الينا لاترجعون )

hasbona lah

:salam2:

jazakallahu khayrn for this beautifull thread. It just put a spirit in me Alhamdolilla
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
ouallahi ina laina latadmae oua ina lkalba layahzan oua ma nakoulou ila ma yorthi lah (pbu you my love ahmad el omeyi )

danyal_1992

Jazakallah for such a nice thread.We love Prophet Muhammad(saw) more than ourselves Alhumdulillah . A little correction I wanna make plzzz write first letter capital in Allah.With every name we write first letter capital and it is the name of our Lord THe Greatest of All.plzzz be carefull when writing Allah's name.
:wasalam:

hasbona lah

Ayate Allah

la elaha ella allah mohammed rasol allah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته
سنستدرجهم من حيث لا يعلمون)صدق الله العظيم )
jazak Allaho alfa khair ouazadak min farhlih akhi chokran jazilan

hasbona lah

accepted

Jazakallah for such a nice thread.We love Prophet Muhammad(saw) more than ourselves Alhumdulillah . A little correction I wanna make plzzz write first letter capital in Allah.With every name we write first letter capital and it is the name of our Lord THe Greatest of All.plzzz be carefull when writing Allah's name.
:wasalam:

assalamo alaikom ouarahmato Allahi tala oua barakatoho
as you seen i have wrote the name of allah like what have you described and i have accepted your advice you know why you are my brother and we are so that what god said for us (انما المؤمنون اخوة فاصلحو بين اخويكم )

zulfikar

We belongs to Allah, we makes a worship only for Him, and we love our beloved prophet Muhammad more than ourselves

hasbona lah

We belongs to Allah, we makes a worship only for Him, and we love our beloved prophet Muhammad more than ourselves

ASSALAMO ALAIKOM OUARAHMATOU LAHI OUA BARAKATOHO
YOU KNOW I AM SURE THAT WE ARE AND FOR THIS REASON WE ARE BROTHERS AND WE WILL PROTECT THIS RELIGION BECAUSE WE ARE THE BETTER AND WE HAVE TO SAVE THIS BENIFICE
ASSALAMO ALAIKOM OUA RAHMATOU ALLAHI OUABARAKATOHOU