Beard + Houris = Sahih?

abdul-aziz

Allahi yejazak al khayr!

Which leaves me to ask, we enter hairless but does the hair grow. Like I said in my earlier post I quite like my beard now :D
But don't anyone answer that...

:salam2:

another extrapolation of hadiths, is that in Jenna you will be in a bliss. You will not feel hardship. Totally satisfied.

having said that, if you have hair or if you don't have hair, you will be pleased. You wouldn't carry any dislikes you have in dunya carry with you in Jenna.

nor will there be any foul or false talk.

:wasalam:

haakym

love
Wa alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,

These are the sort of conversations me and my friends have, about jennah. Which usually end up with us talking about if we'll be able to fly or not. haha.

:D

JazakAllah khayr for your input

abdul-aziz

Wa alaykum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,

These are the sort of conversations me and my friends have, about jennah. Which usually end up with us talking about if we'll be able to fly or not. haha.

:D

JazakAllah khayr for your input

well, here is one for you, my young son always repeats it, he heard it in a friday prayer.

I don't know the hadith nor do I know where to find it.

In Jennah, there will be like a market, no buying or selling, just satisfying you. There will be a section with many many paintings. These paintings will be of lands and scenery, think for example a beach in hawaii, forest, or something like that but with many choices and enjoyable places. You choose which one you like. You enter the painting and you arrive at the place and enjoy yourself.

haakym

love

well, here is one for you, my young son always repeats it, he heard it in a friday prayer.

I don't know the hadith nor do I know where to find it.

In Jennah, there will be like a market, no buying or selling, just satisfying you. There will be a section with many many paintings. These paintings will be of lands and scenery, think for example a beach in hawaii, forest, or something like that but with many choices and enjoyable places. You choose which one you like. You enter the painting and you arrive at the place and enjoy yourself.

Asalaamu 'alaykum,

JazakAllah khayr, yes I heard you do visit a market placein jannah I just googled around and found this Hadeeth:

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “In Paradise there is a market to which they will come every Friday. Then the north wind will blow and will blow on their faces and garments, and increase them in beauty. Then they will return to their families having increased in beauty and their families will say to them: By Allaah, you have increased in beauty, and they will say: By Allaah, you too have increased in beauty.”

Narrated by Muslim 2833.

source

I believe Friday is also the day in paradise when everyone will be invited to the highest part and will get to see Allah, I'll try to find that later. SubhanAllah, may Allah make us from the inhabitants of jannah. Ameen