BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE OF DAWAH-MAKING

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:

hoping the best of iman and health for you,I'm going to write a beautiful experience of Dawah-making.
Two days ago I went to the hospital because my son had some health problems(now he's in good health mashallah).I was put in the pediatric section and in my room there was a maroccan family with his son.the woman saw me and she made friendship with me,telling me how I was beauty with hijab,while she didn't do it.she said that she is muslimah but doesn't wear hijab because she doesn't feel ready.Well,I firstly lent my hijab and let her to wear it.she was so embarassed but happy,that we started to talk about Islam.And me,I started making dawah to her telling everything I knew about our religion and about the importance to wear hijab,about the importance to be a good example for the children.when I talked about the fact that a muslim woman shouldn't talk too much and she should be more pudic for not to fall in shaytan's trap,she started crying.I was sorry,but she anwered that I was right.I expressed my solidariety ans asked her to excuse me if I had offended her,but she was glad to receive such good words from me,an Italian muslim hijabed woman.I substained that if nowdays Islam is a little weak,it was due to the fact that many women try to find an excuse to delay their duty.I read arabic Quran with her,I made friendship with her children(indeed her 12 years old daughter was interested to have an italian copy of Quran,because she can't read arabic language)...When her husband arrived to the hospital she told him how I was able to read Quran and how I made her cry.Well,he said me that I made the right thing and he hoped me to make her cry again and help her to wear hijab.
I became red in face,because I didn't image how I was strong.
After my experience I understood that my mission is to recall all the muslim women to be a complete part of Islam and to respect all the duties Allah gave them.there is no excuse for a muslim woman who says she doesn't wear hijab because it's hot,or because she not ready....I said to that woman<do you imagine how hot the Jahannam is?>and again<troubles to the women who don't cover their hair,because in the hell they will be hanged from the hair because of their disobedience>...What I understood is that I should not be silent if I see a muslim non-hijabed woman who cheats and who claims that hijab is not obligatory.if a woman wish to be muslim,she also should accept the "rules"of "the game".

I ask you,muslim brothers and sisters:would you have do dawah,if you were at my place,or would you just have do your business???:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Fist of all, ALHAMDULILLAH that your son is fine now... and ALLAH AZZAWAJAL had a beautiful wisdom behind the sickness of your son.. :)

MASHA ALLAH sister...you did a great job! :shake:
May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL help you to do more Dawah AAMEEN...:tti_sister:

Some times, making Dawah to a MUSLIM is lil bit harder than making the same to a NON MUSLIM... But ALHAMDULILLAH every thing was norm in your case... :)

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL HELP ALL OF US...Ameen...

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
sister,you're right,it's little bit difficult to make a muslimah understand her obligations,but when she saw how I behaved and how I involved her in the argument,I surely made her reflect,because my opinion is that if I help someone to take the right way,he/she will do the same with another one,and so on.:ma:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Sister MashAllah, I am happy to see your enthusiasm and indeed you are on the right path. Dawa'h is obligatory on every Muslim. I too inshAllah have started making dawa'h, soon InshAllah I will be able to get more properly in to the field of dawa'h. JazakAllahu Khair.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
many members on tti helped me and now I'm doing the same to other ones.I feel like I am on a mission that can't fail.and with the help of Allah I won't fail:tti_sister:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
jazakallah

assalamalaikum wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu
:ma:
jazakallahu khairan :)

Allah swt reward u in abundance...& may He swt help u furhther Inshaallah :)

baarakallahu feekum

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I am speechless... You certainly did very good indeed. :ma:
You used the opportunity to its fullest and when this sister will start wearing hijab and her daughter will start reading and understanding Quran, then Allah (SWT) will give you ajar too. Sister... you will be very wealthy in the hereafter. InshaAllah.

Continue to do your good work sister.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe

I'm very happy to share with you this good moment.I promised to that family to give them an italian copy of Quran,so they can understand the Kalimatu llahi.if only I had more time,I would have gone around to make dawah to anybody I meet on the road.but I have a family and it's not my time to come out and show who I am:hearts:

Friend2100

Masha Allah! Keep it up!!!

:

I ask you, Muslim brothers and sisters: would you have do dawah,if you were at my place, or would you just have do your business???:wasalam:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh(Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings)

Mash Allah you have done a great brave job and continue do so.
Regarding your question, as far as I am concerned I try my utmost possible ways to do dawah.because ALLAH(s.w.t) says in the Quran in Surah 103,verse 1-3:
1. By Al-'Asr (the time).
2.Verily! Man is in loss,
3.Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.
So, A Muslim should try his maximum to give Dawah.According to me,they should be waiting for the opportunity.

My Experience:I work in italian company.i try to persuade people(those who are interested) to accept the truth. Sometimes I give books including Bible(if they are christian) to bring them at least near to islam.For eg:i ask them you eat pig but it is prohibited according to Bible, I even try to prove them through science too. like if you eat, there can be various diseases which can infect you.
Sometimes I wear cap which results in asking me question regarding the cap and finally opening of dawah session.i love it.
Note: I am not boasting just wanted to motivate people to do Dawah and Don’t worry about any loss in the process. Because ALLAH is the one who gives Rizq(Sustenance)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@Friend2100,your duty,like mine,is to spread islam and to do it,you should show only the truth giving the Quran,because as it is known,the holy books before Quran had been corrupted and in their verses is not include the whole truth.while in the Quran it is explained everything you ask and it's written about the existence of the past books.Indeed the Quran is the last book that everybody should have as example of belief.if you make dawah,you should show the truth,then you'll understand that some people like to be well informed.If someone asks you<why should i not eat the pork?>your answer will surely be<because it's Allah's Will and we musn't disobey to His order>.It is also mentioned in the Quran that the pork or anything which has to do with the word<pig,pork,dirty>must be avoided.not only by the fact that it brings deseases,but also because many other bad words are matched to this dirty animal,which is so dirty to eat in its bad smelling place and it also eats its same meat.don't worry,by myself a good way to make dawah is to find the occasion,then you should kindly put the one you're talking to,to the condition not to have any answers to give you.many people claim that everything is around them is due to themselves and not to Allah,but if you ask them<Who gave you the breath,Who makes you live and Who grants you a new day everyday?>you'd understand that many people aren't good informed,but they just follow what it's more comfortable to make them forget Allah's favours over them.When I started making dawah to my parents,I knew how they were involved in their ignorance,because they thought that one day they would have be born in another body(reincarnation).So now I understood that I must say the truth,instead of hidding it just to make the others to hear what they want to hear.it's wrong to give the bible to one who needs to know the truth,even if he's christian,because it's like if a student who is going to pass to the next year of school,he must go backward instead of going forward.if you give the copy of any book different of Quran,you'll make them to go backward in their seekness of knowledge.in the Quran the books of the past are mentioned,but onlyh the Quran can't be corrupted.I hope not to have bored you,but if you need any explaination,I'll be glad to help ypu:wasalam:

Friend2100

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

We learn new things everyday.
and Dear Sister how can one be bored when you are inviting people to the way to Allah in your words.

Jazak Allah Khair for informative article.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

That's really amazing Masha'Allah.i just can't get ppl into a convo like that.especially if it's ppl who are not interested in pracising islam.be they the one i know or complete strangers=(i just don't know how to start!!

Jazakallah khair for sharing you experience sister.

arzafar

May Allah reward you and give your son and your whole family good health.
Dawa is obligatory on all Muslims. Encouraging good and forbidding evil is also obligatory. but as you correctly pointed out your first duty is to your family. So you are on the correct path mashallah!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
This is my jihad,and in sh Allah I'll die as a martyr fi sabil lillah.It's also thanks to the bro/sis on tti who substained me whe I was weak and involved in the evil's way.but I'm rebrn and I have a fire in my heart:tti_sister: