MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah Almighty has cursed the one offering the bribe, the one who is receiving it as well as the go-between.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you are a trustworthy, honest and truthful businessman, you will rise up with the martyrs on the Day of Judgment.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The greatest form of charity is the effort to help a poor man, made in secret by one who is poor himself.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When Allah Almighty blesses someone with children, and they give their children their love, and meet their parental obligation, Allah saves them from the fire of hell.
~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When you see a coffin passing by stand up (out of respect) whether it is a Muslim or a non-Muslim.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Man is tested according to his level of faith. If his faith is firm, his trials increase in severity.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

~May Allah swt make it easy~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Whoever buys a gift and brings it home to his family he is like one who has given charity.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Whatever hardship a person faces – even if it is as small as the prick from a thorn -Allah makes it atonement for his sins.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The greatest kin of holy war is to speak up for truth in the face of a ruling authority that deviates from the right path.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Whoever follows a path seeking knowledge, Allah Almighty will make that path easy for them. .~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The one who cares for a widow or the needy is like the one who fasts all day and prays all night.~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w