MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“If anyone transgresses and receives punishment in this world, God is too just to repeat the punishment of Allah servant in the next. And if anyone transgresses and God conceals it and forgives him, Allah s.w.t is too generous to go back upon a thing Allah swt has forgiven.
” Al-Tirmidhi:1023

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Do you know who will go first on the Day of Resurrection to the shade of God…Those who when given what is right accept it, when asked for something give freely and who judge in favor of others as they do for themselves.”
Al-Tirmidhi:1042

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“A man has sinned enough if he neglects to feed those in need.”
Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Religion is very easy, and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded.”
Bukhari:V1N38

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A funeral procession once passed in front of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and he stood up out of respect. When he was told the person in the coffin was Jewish and not Muslim, he said: “Was it not a living (soul)?”
Bukhari:V2N399

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“If anyone continually asks pardon, God will appoint for him a way out of every distress, and a relief from anxiety, and will provide for him from where he did not reckon.”
Abdu Dawood:599

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“(Each one) of you should save himself from the fire by giving even half of a date (in charity). And if you do not find a half date, then (you can do it through saying) a pleasant word (to your brethren).”
Bukhari:V2N394

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once told his wife:
“Do not turn away a poor man/woman..even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you…Allah will bring you near to Allah swt on the Day of Resurrection.”
Al-Tirmidhi:1376

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once told his wife:
“Avoid Cruelty and injustice..and guard yourselves against miserliness, for this has ruined nations who lived before you.”
Riyadh-us-Salaheen:203

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said
“That which is lawful is clear, and that which is unlawful is also quite clear. Between these two is that which is ambiguous, which most people do not know. One who avoids the doubtful safeguards his faith and his honor.”
Riyadh-us-Salaheen:588

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“A believer may achieve the status of one who regularly fasts (for religious reasons) during the day and spends the night in prayer, through his good manners.”
Riyadh-us-Salaheen:629

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“No companion of mine should tell me anything bad about another person. For when I meet you, I would like my heart to be clean (unbiased.)”
Riyadh-us-Salaheen:1539

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“(God) has revealed to me that you should adopt humility so that no one oppresses another.”
Riyadh-us-Salaheen:1589

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Avoid jealousy, for it destroys good deeds as fire destroys wood.” Riyadh-us-Salaheen:1569

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Fasting is not (just abstaining) from eating and drinking, but also from vain speech and foul language. If one of you is being cursed or annoyed, he should say: ‘I am fasting, I am fasting.’ ”
Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N132A

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from God, all his/her previous sins will be forgiven.” Bukhari:V3N125

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
used to say when he broke his fast: “O God, for Thee I have fasted and with Thy provision I have broken my fast.
” Sunan of Abu-Dawood:978

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Pay attention to Allah and Allah will pay attention to you.”
~Wise Islamic Saying.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Make sure your food is good (halaal and bought with halaal earnings), and you will be one whose du'a are answered.”
~Wise Islamic Saying.

Last edited: