MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
12342286_1183769068317036_2902117810062798329_n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Surat Al Kahf has immense blessings.
Abu Darda’ reported Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surat Al-Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal. (Sahih muslim Book 004, Hadith 1766)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
safe_image.php

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reports that the Prophet SAW said: “Whoever recites Surat Al-Kahf on Jumu’ah will have illumination from the light from one Jumu’ah to the next.” (an-Nasa’i, al-Baihaqi, and al-Hakim)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man asked the Prophet, "What Islamic traits are the best?" The Prophet said, "Feed the people, and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not know." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 79, Hadith 10)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Smiling is Sunnah. No-one smiled more than our Beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) And no-one was tested more than our Prophet and yet He was constantly cheerful and happy. Smile often :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you see someone without a smile give them yours :) Remember Muslims are meant to be cheerful and positive. Our Prophet (peace be upon him) smiled often and smiling is a simple way to follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w and to spread happiness.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Neither do I give you (anything) nor withhold (anything) from you, but I am just a distributor , and I give as I am ordered." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 57, Hadith 26)