MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

Abu Juwairiya

'Those whose eyes never see beyond the world of phenomena are like those who mistake servants of the lowest rank for the king.'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
“And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you”
Holy Qur'an~[Aal ‘Imraan 3:159]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Our God! Pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims."
Holy Qur'an~ 7:126

~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"But no, by your God, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad SAW) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission."
Holy Qur'an ~ [4:65]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
”And hasten to forgiveness from your God and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous; Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allah loves the doers of good”
Holy qur'an~Surah al_Imran:133-134

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,
~Holy Qur'an~25:63

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And those who spend [part of] the night to their God prostrating and standing [in prayer]
~Holy Qur'an~25:64

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
And those who say, "Our God, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering;
~Holy Qur'an~25:65

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Indeed, it is evil as a settlement and residence."
~Holy Qur'an~25:66

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
25:67
And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate
25:68
And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
25:69
Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
25:70
Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
25:71
And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance.
25:72
And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
25:73
And those who, when reminded of the verses of their God, do not fall upon them deaf and blind.
25:74
And those who say, "Our God, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."
25:75
Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence.
~Holy Qur'an~25:76

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"...And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers."
~Holy Qur'an~(Surah Maidah:44)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
holy-qur-an1-jpg.10847

Attachments

• HOLY QUR\'AN1.jpg
    HOLY QUR\'AN1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25