MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
He or she who issues forth in search of knowledge is busy in the cause of Allah till he returns from his quest.
———Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as reported by Anas Ibn Malik in Al Tirmidhi, hadith #420.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim.
———Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as reported by Ibn Majah and Bayhaqi in Shu’ab al-Iman; also reported by Anas Ibn Malik in Al Tirmidhi, hadith #74.
astronaut-praying-500x330.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“The worst of guardians is a cruel ruler. Beware of becoming one of them.”
———Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as reported in Sahih Muslim, Hadith 846.
Devil-in-Disguise.jpg

astaghfirrulahal azim.
~May Allah swt protect all muslims~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said:
“Allah swt will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to people.”
———Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, #473.
israeli-airstrikes-kill-4-children-on-gaza-beach-article-body-image-1405531934.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The best of all dealings is the one which is moderate.
———Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as reported by Baihaqi.
berdoa-4.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
They are the losers, those who make the religion hard and tough. They imperil themselves who enforce tough practices of Islam. They destroy themselves, those who are extremes.
———Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as reported by Ibn Masud in Sahih Muslim.

~ You won't be lost if you follow the holy Quran, and al Hadith (Islamic Knowledge and Information).
~Say; Allah swt is enough for me.
860915vhvp376gmt.gif
860915vhvp376gmt.gif
860915vhvp376gmt.gif

Abu Juwairiya

'Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, & Allah keeps you going.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Certain things happen in life that you don't feel like telling anyone, but remember, you can always tell Allah & He's the Ultimate Comforter.'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There is no God but Allah (swt) and prophet Muhammad (sallahu‘alaihi wasallam) is the messenger.

Abu Juwairiya

'Be thankful for the bad things in life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before.'