MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, God is ever Exalted in Might and Wise." (Quran 4:56)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Another punishment of Hell is melting. When super-heated water will be poured on their heads, it will melt away the internals:

"…poured upon their heads will be scalding water by which is melted that within their bellies and (their) skins." (Quran 22:19-20)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
One of the ways God will humiliate the sinful in Hell is by gathering them on Judgment Day on their faces, blind, deaf, and dumb.

"and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection (fallen) on their faces – blind, dumb and deaf. Their refuge is Hell; every time it subsides We increase them in blazing fire." (Quran 17:97)

"And brings an evil deed — such will be flung down on their faces into the Fire, (and it will be said), ‘Are you recompensed for anything but what you used to do?’" (Quran 27:90)

"The Fire will burn their faces and they will grin therein, their lips displaced." (Quran 23:104)

"The Day their faces will be turned over in the Fire, they will say, ‘How we wish we had obeyed God and obeyed the Messenger.’" (Quran 33:66)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Another painful punishment of unbelievers will be getting dragged on their faces into Hell. God says:

"Indeed, the criminals are in error and madness. The Day they are dragged into the Fire on their faces (it will be said), ‘Taste the touch of Hell.’" (Quran 54:47-48)

They will be dragged on their faces while they are tied in chains and fettered:

"Those who deny the Book (the Quran) and that with which We sent Our messengers – they are going to know, when the shackles are around their necks and the chains; they will be dragged in boiling water; then in the Fire they will be filled (with flame)." (Quran 40:70-72)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
God will blacken the faces of the people of Hell:

"On the Day (some) faces will turn white and (some) faces will turn black. As for those whose faces turn black. (to them it will be said), ‘Did you reject faith after your belief? Then taste the punishment for what you used to reject.’" (Quran 3:106)

Their faces will be such as if the night has covered them:

"But they who have earned (blame for) evil doings – the recompense of an evil deed is its equivalent, and humiliation will cover them. They will have from God no protector. It will be as if their faces are covered with pieces of the night – so dark (are they). Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally." (Quran 10:27)

The Fire will surround the unbeliever on all sides just as sins surrounded him like a sheet wound around his body:

"Theirs will be a bed of Fire and over them coverings (of Fire)…" (Quran 7:41)

"On the Day when the torment (of Hell) will cover them from above them and from underneath their feet." (Quran 29:55)

"…and surely Hell will surround the unbelievers…" (Quran 9:49)

The Fire of Hell will leap up to the hearts. The Fire will penetrate their super-sized bodies and reach the innermost depths:

"No! he will surely be thrown into the Crusher. And what can make you know what is the Crushers? It is the fire of God, (eternally) fueled, which mounts directed at the hearts." (Quran 104:4-7)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
167809_131882163545877_6745211_n.jpg