MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Qur’an tells how Lut alaihisalam warned his people and what they said in reply;

• The people of Lut rejected the messengers. Behold, their brother Lut said to them: “Will ye not fear (Allah)? I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust. So fear Allah and obey me. No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds. Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!”
    They said: “If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!”
    He said: “I do detest your doings.”
    (Surat ash-Shuara: 160-168)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The people of Lut alaihisalam threatened him in response to his inviting them to the right way. his people detested him because of his showing them the right way, and wanted to banish both him and the other believers beside him. In other verses, the event is told as follows;

• We also (sent) Lut (alaihislam) : He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”
    And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!”
    (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The people of Lut rejected (his) warning. We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's (alaihisalam) household: them We delivered by early Dawn,- As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks. And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning. (Surat al-Qamar:, 33-36)