MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The one who is [truly] imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allah and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you do not taste the sweetness of an action in your heart, suspect it, for Allah swt the greatest, is the Appreciative.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The more the servant loves his/her God, the less will he/she love other objects and they will decrease in number ,
The less the servant loves his/her God, the more will he love other objects and they will increase in number.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Perpetually is the servant either the recipient of a blessing from Allah; in which case he is need of gratitude; or he is the perpetrator of a sin, in which case he is in need of repentance; he is always moving from one blessing to another and is always in need of repentance.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sins cause harm and repentance removes the cause.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.
istighfar.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Trials and tribulation are like feeling the heat and cold, when one knows that they cannot be avoided, he will not feel anger at their onset, nor will he be distressed or dis heartened.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The perfection of tawhid is found when there remains nothing in the heart except Allah swt.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.
_flag-gif.10926

Attachments

• ~_flag.gif
    ~_flag.gif
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The objective of asceticism is to leave all that harms the servants Hereafter and the objective of worship is to do all that will benefit his Hereafter.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sins are like chains and locks preventing their perpetrator from roaming the vast garden of tawhid and reaping the fruits of righteous actions.~ Ibn Taymiyyah.
dead-garden.jpg

oh nooo sooo ugly.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“In this world, man finds in the remembrance of Allah swt, praising Allah and worshipping Allah, is a delight that is in comparable to anything else.”~ Ibn Taymiyyah.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
And We have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not.
Holy Qur'an 34:28
DSC09104.JPG

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
And incline not toward those who do wrong, lest the Fire should touch you, and you have no protectors other than Allah, nor you would then be helped.
Holy qu'ran 11:113
good-bad-in-balance.jpg