MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Indeed, there was a party of My servants who said,
'Our God, we have believed,
so forgive us and have mercy upon us,
and You are the best of the merciful.'

Indeed,
I have rewarded them this Day for their patient endurance - that they are the attainers [of success]."
~Holy Qur'an Surah: Al-Mu'minun : 23: 109/111
allahu-akbar-arabic-english-calligraphy1.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
[ Allah ] will say, "How long did you remain on earth in number of years?"
They will say, "We remained a day or part of a day; ask those who enumerate."
Allah will say, "You stayed not but a little - if only you had known.
Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?"
So exalted is Allah ,
the Sovereign,
the Truth;
there is no God except Allah, God of the Noble Throne.
~Holy Qur'an Surah: Al-Mu'minun : 23: 112/3/4/5/6
tumblr_mx4tr19dOa1rci0cgo1_500.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Say, [O Muhammad],
"If you should love Allah ,
then follow me,
[so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins.
And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
~Holy qur'an surah:Al Imran 3:31
I-Love-ALLAH-I-Love-Muhammad-PBUH.jpg

Abu Juwairiya

"Hafsa mentioned that ` Umar said to ` Ali, "We know La ilaha illallah, Subhan Allah and Allahu Akbar. What about Al-Hamdu Lillah'' `

Ali said, "A statement that Allah liked for Himself , was pleased with for Himself and He likes that it be repeated. '' Also, Ibn `Abbas said, "Al-Hamdu Lillah is the statement of appreciation.

When the servant says Al-Hamdu Lillah, Allah says, `My servant has praised Me. " (Ibn Hatim as recorded in Tafseer Ibn Katheer)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'In Paradise there are rooms whose outside can be seen from the inside and the inside can be seen from the outside.

Allaah has prepared them for those who feed the poor, who are gentle in speech, who fast regularly and who pray at night when people are asleep." (Source: Reported by Ahmad, 5/343; Ibn Khuzaymah, No. 2137)

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Buraida, 'The inmates of Paradise will form one hundred and twenty rows of which eighty will be of this people [the Ummah of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH], and forty of the remaining peoples." (Source: Tirmizi, Darimi and Baihaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

"Ibn Omar reported that the Messenger of Allah said, 'The lowest of the inmates of Paradise in rank will be one who will look towards his gardens, and his wives and his gifts, and his servants, and his cushions to the distance of one thousand years and the most honourable of them near Allah will be one who will look towards His Face at morning and evening'.

Then he [the Prophet] read, 'Faces shall at that time be bright looking towards their Lord." (Source: Ahmad and Tirmizi)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"O Allah make it a day of honour
& victory for Islam & Muslims all over the world..
~May your morning be filled with obedience"
Muadhin of Masjidul Haraam Sheikh Ahmad Yunis Khoja: ~ @AhmadYunisKhoja.

~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Surely that which protects the house & its people from the infiltration of the satans to it: is livening it with prayer, remembrance (of Allah swt) and recitation of the dear book Holy Quran"
: ~ @AhmadYunisKhoja.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"From the foremost (things) that lead to victory of the Ummah is its importance attached to the Holy Quraan."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
@AhmadYunisKhoja: "Ignorance is a tree that bears every evil! Ibn Qayyim may Allah swt have mercy on him.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
@AhmadYunisKhoja: "Ibraheem Khawwaas(may Allah have mercy on him) said: 'The cure of the heart is in 5 things: recitation of the Quran with pondering, emptiness of the stomach, standing at night, humility at pre dawn & keeping the company of the pious"

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"The father is the first one responsible for spreading the spirit of love & help in the house.. & that is by his including & supporting all the members of the family.. Everyone accordingly: the wife, the daughter, the son.."

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"Many homes complain of problems, especially between spouses.. & the best remedy for that: is perfuming the house with the recitation of Quraan, & purifying it physically & morally.."
: ~ @Sheikh AhmadYunisKhoja.