MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
3018_337955_0138958001400181870.jpeg

Bm.amina

Dear Sister Amina, if I can add once you taste the fullness and ripeness of Imaan, the sweetness of Allah's Mercy and the feel the delight of Allah's Compassion and love for His Creation, you want to share it with the whole world.

Some will absorb the knowledge and greatness of Allah's Words and embrace it without reservations and make their life's purpose the akhirah and the attainment of the highest and best of Jannahs.

They will be among those who Allah has said 'a few will be from the later generations' in Surah Waqiah (Surah 56) of the best of the best of all generations of the Prophet's Ummah.

The Qur'an addresses the 'best of Muslims' throughout the Qur'an and rarely 'Muslims in general' and it does so according to ability, purpose, chosen aims and targets and attribute of quality of those who want to be different from the rest of the normal or regular Muslim community.

They include the Muhsineen, the Al Abrar, the Saliheen, the Khashi'un, the Sabirun, the Muttaqeen, the Rabanniyuun, the Shuhada and the Siddiqeen among others. The definitions of each group and how to be one of them are available in Ahadith and among the works of scholars. All are outside the 'regular Muslim' circle and only open to those who want the highest Jannah.

If you include Ahadith then the special classes of people increase to Mufasireen, the 70, 000 who will enter Jannah without account, those who are just to all, those who control their tongue and the excellent leader etc. It is up to each individual which role he/she feels is best suited to them, their abilities and personalities- as long as they make the decision in the first place.
As-salaam `Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

To make it easy for everyone to understand, It is wrong to be a good preachers for goodness while one's acts are far enough from his/her talk... the true IHSAN is to control one's heart and intention towards the others before controling his/her tongue ... Ihsan is to intend only good for the others with none of intention to harm them in one way or another willfully... and such level could be reached once one is concerned about the hereafter rewards and having "fullness and ripeness of Imaan".

"Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practise it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense?" Al-baqara, verse 44.

" It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. " As-Saff, verse 3.

One needs just to control his/her heart to be sincere... and for such people it is a duty to give them such words and then leave their affairs to the one who knows what the breasts conceal.

" Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is best aware of those who walk aright." Al-Qasas, verse 56

And Allah(swt) knows best.

Abu Juwairiya

As-salaam `Alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

To make it easy for everyone to understand, It is wrong to be a good preachers for goodness while one's acts are far enough from his/her talk... the true IHSAN is to control one's heart and intention towards the others before controling his/her tongue ... Ihsan is to intend only good for the others with none of intention to harm them in one way or another willfully... and such level could be reached once one is concerned about the hereafter rewards and having "fullness and ripeness of Imaan".

"Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practise it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense?" Al-baqara, verse 44.

" It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. " As-Saff, verse 3.

One needs just to control his/her heart to be sincere... and for such people it is a duty to give them such words and then leave their affairs to the one who knows what the breasts conceal.

" Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is best aware of those who walk aright." Al-Qasas, verse 56

And Allah(swt) knows best.

I agree with you sister. I was speaking about personal sincerity reflected in action and attitude and in retrospect his/her individual faith in Allah and in goodness will be seen and accepted by others about him/her through and because of a person's love of Allah, interest in the akhirah and determination to be a good Muslim.

If one is truly absorbed in such a state, he/she inshallah cannot possibly be a bad Muslim and will only do good. My point was that is what we all should strive to be and once you do so, everything else will fall into place if you are truly sincere in the first place.

You are correct there are many whose actions and personal manners are not in accordance with Islam and that will always be true of many for all time. I am not concerned with them as I will go to my grave and they will go to theirs. I will be judged for my actions and they will be judged by theirs.