Beautiful Quran Recitation From Masjid Amar bin Yasir al-zayd.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[SIZE=-1][img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/masjid_amar.jpg[/img]Beautiful Quran Recitation From Masjid Amar bin Yasir al-zayd. This is some really beautiful Quran recitation read in the Taraweeh prayer. Prayers from this Ramadan Alhamdulilah. In the name of Allah the Most BEneficent the Most Merciful ![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1].............................................................[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][vg]-8729105282212738403[/vg] [/SIZE]

Talib ul Ilm

Who is this Imam

Subhanallah,

Brother Mabsoot you don't know how much reward you were getting this ramadan. During our itikhaaf in the masjid i asked the Imam if i could play this recitation over the loud speakers, and subhanallah the brothers just loved it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please me the Imams name so that i can search to see if i can get his whole Quran set.

Jazakullah Khair,

May Allah swt Reward You Ameen Ya Rabb

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:ma:
There is nothing better than listening to the Holy Qur'an.
A book that can never be changed nor replace.:ma:

Talib ul Ilm

as/a

the imams name is salah al bukhatir
source

ws

Assalamuwalaykum Brother Ahmed Ibn Khalid,

This is not Sheikh Salah Al-Bukhatir as I know him very well Mashallah, he has a beautiful recitation also, however his is more of a higher pitched voice which has some resembalance to Sheikh As-Sudais. I have posted the link below so that you may be able to listen to Sheikh Salah Bukhatir.

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=93

Inshallah if any one can get me the name of this Sheikh I would really appreciate it.

Jazakullah Khair

Talib ul Ilm

Sheikh Khalifah Al -Tunaiji

Assalamuwalaykum to Everyone,

After a couple of years of looking for who the Imam in this Video is, Alhamdulillah I have found his name.

Sheikh Khalifah Al-Tunaiji

He won the international Quran Competition in Dubai last year and has his own website which is:

www.altunaiji.net

Mashallah May Allah reward him and bless him. He has many c.d.'s but for parents that have children and hope for them to learn the Quran and commit the Quran to memory, I suggest they buy the 30th Juzz that has him reciting and and imitation of his in a childs voice. I did this for my daughter and Mashallah she is picking up the words very well and she has not even turned 2 yet Alhamdulillah.

Jazakullah Khair for everyone that has emailed me asking if I had gotten the name and May Allah bless us with the Quran and allow us to implement it in our lives.

Assalamuwalaykum,

Talib ul Ilm

Legionzop

О чём следует знать человеку, который озаботился созданием и раскруткой сайта ? Первое, что стоит учесть – это дизайн веб-ресурса . Нужно примерно представить себе то, как будет выглядеть будущий интернет ресурс , в чём будут заключаться его функции. Это будет новостная страница или интернет-магазин, может быть это будет комплексный сервис, который будет решать несколько определённых задач.
В сети можно найти много рекомендаций , как начать, как сделать лучше. В данной статье поговорим об эффективном подходе как создание сайта . Наши сотрудники помогут вам оптимизировать наполнение портала таким образом, что его популярность, то есть посещаемость, будет стабильно расти.
Таким образом, раскрутка ресурса – это кропотливый и многозадачный труд, потому что следует думать о многих вещах одновременно: ключевых словах, об их сочетании, о том, как часто они должны встречаться в текстах, как воспринимают ресурс поисковые системы, и многое другое.