beautriful thought provoking nasheed"samtan" by ahmed bukathir

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

[yt]inkmzTUfjqI[/yt]

this nasheed brings tears to my eyes.....masha'allah,it's so beautiful...thought of sharing with tti...we live in such bad times...may Allah protect and guide us...and the struggling muslims all over ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
assalaamu alaikum wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

[yt]inkmzTUfjqI[/yt]

this nasheed brings tears to my eyes.....masha'allah,it's so beautiful...thought of sharing with tti...we live in such bad times...may Allah protect and guide us...and the struggling muslims all over ameen
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video here,
sister.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

lovefordeen

assalaamu alikum

thankyou dear sister...i pray for a day when we muslimeen can live without any fear from attackers and and someday have a righteous khalifa..ameen...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing this beautiful nasheed with us. MashAllah, words of nasheeds are so beautiful.

Ameen dear sister for your duas. :tti_sister:

I like the most these words in nasheed"I am a Muslim, and glory drips like the dewand all the might is in my faith".

May Allah bless you.

lovefordeen

wa'alaikum assalaamu wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

yes sister,this nasheed is good masha'Allah...jazakAllah khairan for your du'as sister..

dear sister...i feel ashamed that i know so little of arabic despite learning it as a third language till my 8th grade...i didn't take things seriously then..

assalaamu alaikum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa'alaikum assalaamu wa rahamthulahi wa barakathuhu

yes sister,this nasheed is good masha'Allah...jazakAllah khairan for your du'as sister..

dear sister...i feel ashamed that i know so little of arabic despite learning it as a third language till my 8th grade...i didn't take things seriously then..

assalaamu alaikum

:salam2:

Ameen dear sister also for your kind duas.:tti_sister:

Alhamdulilah dear sister, it is never late to learn more and improve our knowledge with help of Allah Inshallah.:)

May Allah bless you.Ameen ya Rabby Al Ameen