Become a residents of al Jannah without measure and adzab..!

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Everything in this world is transitory and not eternal, but that does not mean have ended up here. But heading into the final day of the next world, an endless eternal life. All souls must be returned to the owner and creator of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. After the second trumpet is blown throughout the human resurrected from their graves in a state does not bring anything, not grounded feet, and naked..

As the hadith narrated by Aisha, that Rasulullah Shallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam said, which means: "Human beings will be resurrected on the Day of Judgement is not grounded in a state of the feet, and naked, " Then Aisha said: "O Rasululloh Shallallaahu' alayhi wasallam ! Are all the women and men like that, so that each saw each other? He Shallallaahu 'Peace be upon wasallam replied, which means: "O Aisha! Conditions at that time was more terrified of just seeing each other. "(Reported by al-Bukhari 6527 and Muslim no. 2859)

After that mankind are gathered in a field waiting mahsyar of judgment (calculation) of all his deeds during life on earth. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says, which means: "Actually, to Us is their return, then the real liabilities of Us is part to them." (QS: Al Ghashiya: 25-26)

Rasululloh Shallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam said, which means: "Whoever brought to be examined on Judgement Day will feel the punishment
." Aisha said: "O Rasululloh Shallallaahu' Peace be upon Allah Subhanahu wa not wasallam Exalted has said, (meaning): '( who is given his book from the right) then he will be being brought to in front of Allah by a simple examination. "(QS: Al Insyiqaq: 8) but whoever will be examined on the day of Judgement means he will feel adzab. "(Reported by Muslim no. 2876)

On the day of course was terrible and tortured. How else to shape adzab Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala than in Hell later. Rasululloh Shallallaahu 'Peace be upon wasallam has described the lightest levels of hell, as in a saheeh hadeeth, which means: "Verily adzab the lightest to the dwellers of hell is someone who bare feet in the fire of hell, then his brain will boil because of the hot of his feet. "(Reported by Muslim no. 211)

But Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala al-Ghaffur (the Most Forgiving) and Ar Rahim (The Merciful) has spread His mercy which is wide. Among the grace of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has provided guidance to men on the road that can lead to the al-Janah, without measure and adzab. The road has been described by Rasululloh Shallallaahu 'Peace be upon wasallam in the hadith, which meant: "I'll go from my Ummah to al Jannah with my seventy thousand people, without measure and adzab (in another narration, their faces glowing in the moonlight like a full moon).

"Then Rasululloh Shallallaahu 'Peace be upon wasallam got up and went into the house. While the friends of Rasululloh, Among them thought "I hope they are the ones who become rasullullah friends". The others thought; "I hope they are the people who were born in a state of Islam and never did shirk", and other estimates. Then Rasululloh Shallallaahu 'Peace be upon wasallam out of his house and told the nature of groups who will become residents of al Jannah without measure and adzab.