BEING SYAHID

jaliteng

Assalamualaikum.
My friend ask me a question about being syahid. But I'm not sure my answer is right. Would you help me???
Here the Question:
"What If A Muslim Get's Caught In A Bad Neighborhood And Get's Into A Fight With A Kufr or A Group Of Kafirun And Get's Beat'n To Death Or Shot To Death Try'n To Defend Himself, Would Allah(SWT) Recognise This Muslim As A Shaheed(Martyr) And Be Accepted Into Jannah For It, Let Me Know Ahi(Brother) When U Get The Chance Inshallah And Skukrawn For Your Time. Salamu Alaikum"
Thank you:hijabi:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister, um.. "My friend ask me a question about being syahid. But I'm not sure my answer is right."

"Here the Question:
"What If A Muslim Get's Caught In A Bad Neighborhood And Get's Into A Fight With A Kufr or A Group Of Kafirun And Get's Beat'n To Death Or Shot To Death Try'n To Defend Himself, Would Allah(SWT) Recognise This Muslim As A Shaheed(Martyr) And Be Accepted Into Jannah For It, Let Me Know Ahi(Brother) When U Get The Chance Inshallah And Skukrawn For Your Time. Salamu Alaikum"
Thank you"

Wheres the answer you gave your friend?
Walaikumasalam

Jannah03

asalaamu alayk, ali he was ASking for help to gather an answer from us on TTI. thats why theres no answer lol

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

My answer would be that we are not aware of Allah's Plans. We are not aware to who Allah has destined martydom. That is entirely Allah's Will, and the Ilm-ul-Ghaib. Something we surely cannot conclude. But, if the incident has happened, and its not just a question, I pray for his forgiveness and May Allah admit him into Jannah. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

muslim.tr

sellam alleykum, if someone need to defend herself , to protect her money and her honesty,he sould defend herself even if he gone dead.besides if he head when this time ,he become a martyr and go to the heaven.