Best way of asking and repenting from Sins.

majormuss

:salam2:
Another manifestation of the Messenger's(SAW) Hadiths have occurred to me, rather in a negative way unfortunately. I was able to keep away from bad behavior in almost the entire month of Ramadan . Unfortunately as soon as it ended I fell into it. A manifestation of his Hadith that Shaitan is released in the end of Ramadan and seeks to make vain our entire fasting. I ask for forgiveness from this sin. What is the best way to do this?

abdul-aziz

Another manifestation of the Messenger's(SAW) Hadiths have occurred to me, rather in a negative way unfortunately. I was able to keep away from bad behavior in almost the entire month of Ramadan . Unfortunately as soon as it ended I fell into it. A manifestation of his Hadith that Shaitan is released in the end of Ramadan and seeks to make vain our entire fasting. I ask for forgiveness from this sin. What is the best way to do this?

Nice reminder of how our relationship with Allah is better as performed by the prophet Zachariyyah:
http://muslimmatters.org/2011/08/29/how-do-you-call-allah/

the prophet Muhammad, PBUH, used to (quietly) say like moving lips with a low whisper, istaghfirAllah so frequently during the day that it was noticed by the sahaba, ra. And where are we compared to the prophet, PBUH?

:wasalam: