Blonde revert

malinkundang

:SMILY206:salam...welcome to u my sister. I am so happy for you and ur friends.
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

you're now sinless like a baby..im so happy for you.:tti_sister: praise be to Allah for showing us the right path:tti_sister:

blondehijab

Thank you my brothers and sisters your messages brought me to tears im so glad to be on this beautiful journey. Thank you all again:hijabi:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Hi, Im new to this site I just thought I would say hi. Me and three of my girlfriends reverted to islam yesterday and we are absolutely looking forward to our journey through islam to Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala. I dont know much about islam im a beginner and so are my friends but from what we have heard, we love it and want to embrace islam and be with my brothers and sisters. I know that past sins are cleared but does it mean everything. I used to make some mistakes and im ashamed of them now I need to know that allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala forgives me. I started seeing an asian man and although we get strange looks because im a blonde attractive lady and my boyfriend is an asian. This has helped me on deciding to wear hijab and soon niqab one of my friends already wear niqab so she has helped me deicde as well. Anyway just want to say hi to all my brothers and sisters,please can you help with the forgiving part or anything else you would like to add. THANK YOU:tti_sister:

:salam2:

Welcome to the family Ukti. :shake:

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most Importantly welcome to you and your friends to the most beautiful and the most honest religion in this universe known as ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,