Bomb hits historic India mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Muslim

:salam2:
This is :salam2: pure of the nature of distgust, on one way i feel happy for those died in worship to Allah but i fell sorry for their familys who will cry and grieve for those have died all because of hatred.May Allah(SWT) have mercy on us inshallah.

:astag: :astag: :astag:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

This a video I found of Mecca Masjied

[yt]VzYdNOfjvoQ[/yt]

But found this video of the incident ! my question how come the already the news crew were there ? dose it make any sense !

[yt]WpuA9FSh7Io[/yt]

[yt]zSyGGk84FJY[/yt]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I could bet you that it's those rascist Anti Muslim groups in India that attacked the Masjid. I'm talking about the ones that oppress Muslims in India, the ones that some bros and sisters (Brother VirtualEye said one) talked about.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I could bet you that it's those rascist Anti Muslim groups in India that attacked the Masjid. I'm talking about the ones that oppress Muslims in India, the ones that some bros and sisters (Brother VirtualEye said one) talked about.

yeah its those hindus again. they were the ones behind this attack no doubt. The hindu nationalist movements, theyre used to carrying out attacks against muslims in india like this in the past including genocide.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
The hindu nationalist movements, theyre used to carrying out attacks against muslims in india like this in the past including genocide.

As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
The truth is that nobody knows who has done this terror act although it might be the work of hindu movements like BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena, etc or may be some munafiq forces as well, who wants to disgrace the Muslim Community. The outcome of any kind of investigation by the indian forces should not be trusted. Yet please do not have the misconception that all hindus are anti-Islamic or Anti-Muslim.
Allahu Aleem
wa/salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Yet please do not have the misconception that all hindus are anti-Islamic or Anti-Muslim.
Allahu Aleem
wa/salam

salam

sure thing! i dont think hindus are anti-muslim any more than...others are. :D
and yeh there are good and bad everywhere i guess, but i just dont get how they worship cows and then they also worship their leaders like this one here:
_1760526_vajpayeeap150.jpg

they began to worship him and they also worshiped advani. madness. aaaanyway im sure there are decent ones out there somewhere :) and there are also reverts who were previously hindu so thats cool alhamdulillah.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
i just dont get how they worship cows and then they also worship their leaders like vajpayee, they began to worship him and they also worshiped advani.

Not all of them worship cows because most of them are getting modernised by western cultures..lol..you would find it hard to digest but the fact is their caste system is so disgusting and devilish. The lower caste people even wash the legs of upper caste people and drink that water. They consider it to be holy. :astag: :astag: :astag:
Its better I stop telling their satanic activities and rituals, its useless to know those stuffs.

aaaanyway im sure there are decent ones out there somewhere :) and there are also reverts who were previously hindu so thats cool alhamdulillah.
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar...May Allah bless us all. Ya Allah You have given us this beautiful Deen of Islam and make us die as muslims, as shaheeds (Insha Allah).

wa/salam

Status
Not open for further replies.