Bombs Explode In Delhi killing at least 18

hellbraker

Five bombs have been exploded in the Indian capital Delhi.Two unexploded bombs were also found and defused, police said.

CNN-IBN, a local TV news channel, said it had received an e-mail before the blasts from a group calling itself the "Indian Mujahideen".

"Do whatever you can. Stop us if you can," the e-mail reportedly said.

The same group has claimed responsibility for two other recent bombing attacks.

The Indian government has put the security agencies on high alert.

Pakistan has joined in official Indian condemnation of the attacks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7614280.stm

irish_muslim_08

Five bombs have been exploded in the Indian capital Delhi.Two unexploded bombs were also found and defused, police said.

CNN-IBN, a local TV news channel, said it had received an e-mail before the blasts from a group calling itself the "Indian Mujahideen".

"Do whatever you can. Stop us if you can," the e-mail reportedly said.

The same group has claimed responsibility for two other recent bombing attacks.

The Indian government has put the security agencies on high alert.

Pakistan has joined in official Indian condemnation of the attacks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7614280.stm

Asalamualeykum,

Thank you for the post, it was the first thing that I seen after Salah on the News. I pray for those affected by this awful act of cowardice. It is so sad to see this happen, the only think I could think of was.....why?

Wasalam

UmmHusnaa

Sad isn't it that people think taking innocent lives goes to prove a point for whatever cause.
My heart goes out to the sufering families affected by this.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Most of it planned operations... India has recently killed many dozens of Muslims in Kashmir. When it comes under pressure for commiting these crimes it plays this game of becoming a victim. Most if these bombings are stages by their own intelligence agency RAW (named after Egyptian sun god). This is less of an intelligence agency and more of a terrorist agency. Their classical method is that they accept responsibility using a Muslim sounding name. This is an old method but lately with Bush's encouragement they have started to use it again. You will hear more of these operations in the future.

This helps them in providing themselves reasons to kill more Muslims in Kashmir and else where.

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Is it permissible to launch such attacks, whether in response to a previous attack or agression in Islaam in this manner? Does the shari`ah sanction the harming of the elderly, the women, the children in war? Was this even a warfare situation!? Is this from the way of Allaah's Messenger, `alayhi salaatu was-salaam?

The answers are clear. In the offensive/defensive Jihaad, we were prohibited from uprooting the trees, and these people are uprooting more than that. Yes wouldn't serve as the correct answer to any of the above questions...

Anyway, I'm not implying that Muslims did do this, but we find that much of the time, this is (sadly) the case.

nori suja'i

ppl with wisdom will never do such an act. did Qur'an already warned that muslim can only kill enemies who wearing uniforms? but these tragedy make me regret why its happen.

(sorry for my poor english).

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Most of it planned operations... India has recently killed many dozens of Muslims in Kashmir. When it comes under pressure for commiting these crimes it plays this game of becoming a victim. Most if these bombings are stages by their own intelligence agency RAW (named after Egyptian sun god). This is less of an intelligence agency and more of a terrorist agency. Their classical method is that they accept responsibility using a Muslim sounding name. This is an old method but lately with Bush's encouragement they have started to use it again. You will hear more of these operations in the future.

This helps them in providing themselves reasons to kill more Muslims in Kashmir and else where.

I TOTALLY agree. People have an easy time feeling sympathetic to those who are "victimized" by "terrorist" attacks, but those who have more of an idea of what's going on do see things more clearly. If any innocents were killed then Allah will be the judge of that. However, if you use your power as a powerful and influential country to suppress and seek to eradicate innocent Muslims, then expect retaliation because this is clearly what is happening. We can keep on saying it's haram to kill innocents as many times as we want and YES it is TRUE that such attacks ARE condemned, but how many times can we keep on repeating it to those who are constantly enduring the brunt of such violence every single day? Remember people, the perpetrators are people too and such people are created by acts of violence against them. "Those to whom evil is done, learn to do evil in return." Honestly, you can't blame them and I certainly don't. Allah alone is the Judge and we can go on and on about how haram it is but until we are in the same situation, I doubt we can truly understand what they are going through and how easy it is to think about what's "right" when you are the victim of such violence.

To those who are sympathetic to this situation, I suggest you read up on Kashmir, just so you can get more of an idea as to why India is being targeted.

gr8badhshah

Prosecution must be fare

No matter who did it, it is an act of shame and cowardice.

From NDTV, India,

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080064505

Hindutva groups on way to terror?
Anant R Zanane, Arun Agarwal
Monday, September 08, 2008, (Kanpur)
Two former Bajrang Dal members - Bhupinder Singh and Rajiv Mishra - were killed while trying to make bombs in Kanpur to set off serial blasts.

The police recovered 24.5 kg Arsenic Sulphite, some Potassium Cholrate, 11 Grenades and 7 timers after their death.

Their death once again raises the question - are Hindutva groups now attempting terror tactics? And also - should the Bajrang Dal be banned?

Police are looking for evidence of the outfit's links to the bombs and to the fact whether this was a wider conspiracy or a one-off.

However, both men who died had left the Bajrang Dal many years ago.

"Eight, nine years ago, he was a Bajrang Dal office bearer. After marriage, he got busy with his professional and personal life and ceased to be an active member," said Prakash Sharma, national coordinator, Bajrang Dal.

But like them, there may be others who while no longer formal members of Hindutva groups may share the ideology of hate.

Like Subodh and Sunil Dixit who were picked up for questioning by the police.

One a former colleague of Rajiv Mishra and the other a friend of Bhupinder.

The friendship stems from their alleged involvement in the 1992 post-Babri Masjid riots in Kanpur.

"In the 1992 riot cases, police had picked me up. There I met Bhupinder,
who was also arrested," said Sunil.

"The last time I spoke to Rajiv was on August 24 itself. He called and we spoke for a few minutes," said Subodh.

The Dixit brothers will be sent to Mumbai for Narco analysis.

But regardless of the results, the idea of a network of Hindutva activists, formal or informal, escalating the method of violence is a worrying prospect for Kanpur which is no stranger to communal violence.

The last outbreak of rioting in 2001 had seen 16 dead mostly Muslims.

"A crowded city like Kanpur, at a time like Janmashtmi, when crowds are milling around, it is just mindboggling as to what could have happened had a serial bombing taken place," said Subhashini Ali, a CPM leader.

The Centre's demand for a CBI enquiry into the Kanpur case has been rejected by UP Chief Minister Mayawati raising concerns that politics may jeopardise the investigation into a case which has the city on edge.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
hellbraker you are back
Nice to meet you again

you know your signature attracted me wonderful : ) its in Arabic
wow you know arabic then !!!!!

well i wanna add a comment

but its not about your thread it about your arabic signature

i have a comment

unfortunatly the Bible god is forgets

How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?
Psalms 13:1[/COLOR][/B]

therefore behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and will cast you out of My presence.
Jeremiah 23:39

So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
Exodus 2:24

Allah says

قَالَ عِلْمُهَا عِنْدَ رَبِّي فِي كِتَابٍ لا يَضِلُّ رَبِّي وَلا يَنْسَى (52) سورة طه
He said: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a Record. My Lord neither erreth nor forgetteth, (52) Taha

so????

Please visit this link http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=259021#post259021

mali1

One thing that distresses me is the way Muslims react to these situations. From your respeonse it looks like that u r in agreement of killing innocent people in the name of religion... To me that is NOT religion (read Islam) but thats cowardice.

For your information RAW stands for "Research Analysis Wing" which is the counterpart of ISI of Pakistan. By the way ISI is also a term that is used for a Hindu God of Northeast Indians. However, I am not implying that the so called Islamic nation has taken this from the Hindu God. I am not as naive to suggest that.

In my opinion ISI is more corrupt and destructive than RAW. Indian intelligence agencies will never do something like this in the present political scenario where the present government coalition is weak and the Government can come down on such issues.

ISI has had a history of striving such kind of conflicts in India (such as Kashmir and Assam) and elsewhere (such as Afghanistan) and Alhamdulillah is now facing the consequences of its own creation in Pakistan. Its the perfect example of "chicken coming to roost" or "what you sow, so shall u reap".

Thankfully the violence in Kashmir, has gone down significantly due to the decisive action that the Indian government took. My Kashmiri friends tell me how much they dislike all the violence and the terrorism that the so called 'freedom fighters" (read - traitors) havoced on the civilian population. As muslims we believe that the punishment for apostacy is death. Going by the same logic, the punishment for traitorship is death too. Islam teaches us that one of the basic parts of your deen/taqwa is the love for your country. If you do not love your country (are unpatriotic) then you are not following Islam in full.

I am sure my comments may enrage some and I regret that I had to be so blunt about what I feel. I will NOT be replying to any posts in response to this post of mine as my only intention was to get my opinion/voice over to all of you. "To you your thoughts/beliefs and to me...... mine".

Wasalaam

mali1

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Is it permissible to launch such attacks, whether in response to a previous attack or agression in Islaam in this manner? Does the shari`ah sanction the harming of the elderly, the women, the children in war? Was this even a warfare situation!? Is this from the way of Allaah's Messenger, `alayhi salaatu was-salaam?

The answers are clear. In the offensive/defensive Jihaad, we were prohibited from uprooting the trees, and these people are uprooting more than that. Yes wouldn't serve as the correct answer to any of the above questions...

Anyway, I'm not implying that Muslims did do this, but we find that much of the time, this is (sadly) the case.

Alhamdulillah for your comments. I agree that this is unIslamic and I also agree that it may not be the muslims who did this but most of the time it sadly is.

Wasalaam

mali1

I TOTALLY agree. People have an easy time feeling sympathetic to those who are "victimized" by "terrorist" attacks, but those who have more of an idea of what's going on do see things more clearly. If any innocents were killed then Allah will be the judge of that. However, if you use your power as a powerful and influential country to suppress and seek to eradicate innocent Muslims, then expect retaliation because this is clearly what is happening. We can keep on saying it's haram to kill innocents as many times as we want and YES it is TRUE that such attacks ARE condemned, but how many times can we keep on repeating it to those who are constantly enduring the brunt of such violence every single day? Remember people, the perpetrators are people too and such people are created by acts of violence against them. "Those to whom evil is done, learn to do evil in return." Honestly, you can't blame them and I certainly don't. Allah alone is the Judge and we can go on and on about how haram it is but until we are in the same situation, I doubt we can truly understand what they are going through and how easy it is to think about what's "right" when you are the victim of such violence.

To those who are sympathetic to this situation, I suggest you read up on Kashmir, just so you can get more of an idea as to why India is being targeted.

I pray for you sister... May Allah show you the right way..... You just can't justify a wrong with another wrong. Alhamdullilah, the Kashmiris in India vote and choose their leaders whereas the other side (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir or for that matter the whole country) does not even know what true democracy is as its either ruled by a dictator (most of the time) or the political parties are so corrupt that all they believe in is filling their own pockets.

For your information, the mother of the bomber (who has been identified) has also said that if her son is responsible for such heinous crime, then he should be adequately punished for it (she uses the term "hang"). She resents her son who left home 8 years back and has never kept in touch. How can a person have any loyalty to his religion who has no compassion/love for his own mother? I wonder (but thats just me).
http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/...ir,+Subhan,+Qureishi&SectionName=pWehHe7IsSU=

http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1666736

Here is one more - Subhan the bomb maker who has deserted his wife and 3 kids for God knows how many years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Subhan_Qureshi

Here is something for you to read. Kashmiri muslims left Kashmir to make a living in Delhi as it was difficult with the insurgency in Kashmir. They were both killed in the blasts. A bomb/bullet does not have a religion.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y_but_death_caught_up/articleshow/3483260.cms

Any other smart comments?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

While the attacks are done in response for other astrocities, that in no way justifies them, makes them acceptable or even excusable, nor does it remove the blame on the pusillanimous individuals who perpetrated them. Allaah commanded justice in the Qur'aan, even against those who harm you,

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allaah as just witnesses; and let not the enmity and hatred of others allow you to avoid justice. Be just: that is closer to piety; and fear Allaah. Indeed, Allaah is Well-Acquainted with what you do."
[Soorah Al-Maa'idah 5:8]

Regarding the above aayah, Al-Qurtubi said,

“This verse also proves that the disbelief of non-Muslims must not prevent us from being just to them...and it is not permissible for us to retaliate in the same manner, even if they kill our women and children and cause sorrow to befall us, it is not permissible for us to act likewise with the intention of making them feel grief and sorrow.

If the story was about a gang of men causing havoc, raping women and the likes, in retalitiation to what is happening in the Muslim lands, then what would one think of that? Would they be blameworthy or not? So how about murder, which is worse then rape, for murder in the shari`ah results in nothing but death, whereas the punishment for rape depends on the circumstances (i.e. it is not exclusive). I think people have forgotten the sanctity of a human life.

Yes it may be true that these acts are often staged, but when you have a group of Muslims who you live round your block, claiming that they did the attacks, or claim to have knowledge of those "mujaahideen" who carried them out, then is there not a need to address, teach and rebutt the Muslims regarding these issues? This is the sad and pathetic situation that many of us Muslims are in. You have these idiotic brothers, being promoted and protected by various western governments (for obvious reasons) who are claiming that these deeds are halaal, spreading fitnah in the process. If only they bothered to practice Islaam properly, and seek knowledge before opening their mouths, as the majority of them are totally ignroant about the stance of the salaf towards these issues, and the statements they wrote regarding the Dhimmi, the Mu`aahad and the Harbi etc...

So again, though they may be staged, if people didn't "own up" to what they didn't even do (as a means of showing off and acting brave) then maybe, just maybe then would there be less agression in retaliation to the Muslims. Further yet, it is known that the humiliation of the Muslims and their some-what subjugation by the kuffaar is a result of their ownselves. This can only be lifted by returning to Islaam and the Sunnah. However, these people resort to behaving like the Khawaarij.

When Al-Hasan Al-Basri, who learnt from the household of the Messenger, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam was asked about fighting Ath-Thaqafi, who killed some of the best of mankind, how did he respond? "If it is a test from Allaah, it is better to be patient. If it is a punishment from Allaah, then you cannot remove it with your swords". So to those Muslims who are subjected to violence, if they are being tested then patience is befitting. If it is a punishment, then their attacks cannot lift the punishment. Subhaan Allaah! Is this not what is happening, when people retaliate, the situation gets worse and doesn't improve! People need to start thinking and acting with hikmah and patience. Not with cowardice and injustice.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
As-salaamu `alaykum.

While the attacks are done in response for other astrocities, that in no way justifies them, makes them acceptable or even excusable, nor does it remove the blame on the pusillanimous individuals who perpetrated them. Allaah commanded justice in the Qur'aan, even against those who harm you,

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allaah as just witnesses; and let not the enmity and hatred of others allow you to avoid justice. Be just: that is closer to piety; and fear Allaah. Indeed, Allaah is Well-Acquainted with what you do."
[Soorah Al-Maa'idah 5:8]

Regarding the above aayah, Al-Qurtubi said,

“This verse also proves that the disbelief of non-Muslims must not prevent us from being just to them...and it is not permissible for us to retaliate in the same manner, even if they kill our women and children and cause sorrow to befall us, it is not permissible for us to act likewise with the intention of making them feel grief and sorrow.

If the story was about a gang of men causing havoc, raping women and the likes, in retalitiation to what is happening in the Muslim lands, then what would one think of that? Would they be blameworthy or not? So how about murder, which is worse then rape, for murder in the shari`ah results in nothing but death, whereas the punishment for rape depends on the circumstances (i.e. it is not exclusive). I think people have forgotten the sanctity of a human life.

Yes it may be true that these acts are often staged, but when you have a group of Muslims who you live round your block, claiming that they did the attacks, or claim to have knowledge of those "mujaahideen" who carried them out, then is there not a need to address, teach and rebutt the Muslims regarding these issues? This is the sad and pathetic situation that many of us Muslims are in. You have these idiotic brothers, being promoted and protected by various western governments (for obvious reasons) who are claiming that these deeds are halaal, spreading fitnah in the process. If only they bothered to practice Islaam properly, and seek knowledge before opening their mouths, as the majority of them are totally ignroant about the stance of the salaf towards these issues, and the statements they wrote regarding the Dhimmi, the Mu`aahad and the Harbi etc...

So again, though they may be staged, if people didn't "own up" to what they didn't even do (as a means of showing off and acting brave) then maybe, just maybe then would there be less agression in retaliation to the Muslims. Further yet, it is known that the humiliation of the Muslims and their some-what subjugation by the kuffaar is a result of their ownselves. This can only be lifted by returning to Islaam and the Sunnah. However, these people resort to behaving like the Khawaarij.

When Al-Hasan Al-Basri, who learnt from the household of the Messenger, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam was asked about fighting Ath-Thaqafi, who killed some of the best of mankind, how did he respond? "If it is a test from Allaah, it is better to be patient. If it is a punishment from Allaah, then you cannot remove it with your swords". So to those Muslims who are subjected to violence, if they are being tested then patience is befitting. If it is a punishment, then their attacks cannot lift the punishment. Subhaan Allaah! Is this not what is happening, when people retaliate, the situation gets worse and doesn't improve! People need to start thinking and acting with hikmah and patience. Not with cowardice and injustice.

Salaam

good post.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
One thing that distresses me is the way Muslims react to these situations. From your respeonse it looks like that u r in agreement of killing innocent people in the name of religion... To me that is NOT religion (read Islam) but thats cowardice.

For your information RAW stands for "Research Analysis Wing" which is the counterpart of ISI of Pakistan. By the way ISI is also a term that is used for a Hindu God of Northeast Indians. However, I am not implying that the so called Islamic nation has taken this from the Hindu God. I am not as naive to suggest that.

In my opinion ISI is more corrupt and destructive than RAW. Indian intelligence agencies will never do something like this in the present political scenario where the present government coalition is weak and the Government can come down on such issues.

ISI has had a history of striving such kind of conflicts in India (such as Kashmir and Assam) and elsewhere (such as Afghanistan) and Alhamdulillah is now facing the consequences of its own creation in Pakistan. Its the perfect example of "chicken coming to roost" or "what you sow, so shall u reap".

Thankfully the violence in Kashmir, has gone down significantly due to the decisive action that the Indian government took. My Kashmiri friends tell me how much they dislike all the violence and the terrorism that the so called 'freedom fighters" (read - traitors) havoced on the civilian population. As muslims we believe that the punishment for apostacy is death. Going by the same logic, the punishment for traitorship is death too. Islam teaches us that one of the basic parts of your deen/taqwa is the love for your country. If you do not love your country (are unpatriotic) then you are not following Islam in full.

I am sure my comments may enrage some and I regret that I had to be so blunt about what I feel. I will NOT be replying to any posts in response to this post of mine as my only intention was to get my opinion/voice over to all of you. "To you your thoughts/beliefs and to me...... mine".

Wasalaam
:salam2: Brother,

Brother you cannot be more wrong. One needs to be very careful to not get blind sighted by any nationalistic feeling, specially when it is based on "my country India cannot do any wrong". Now here is my reply.

1. I don't know how you got the idea that I am "in agreement of killing innocent people in the name of religion". Wow... where in my post I suggested that? Please point me to it.
Instead I really hate these killings Indians are doing in Kashmir and else where.

2. About RAW: Since when an intelligence agency is named something like "Research Analysis Wing"? And what do they research? How to Kill Muslims? It is named after the Egyptian sun god, and since they are Hindus it is fine for them. All these strange killings and bomb blasts are their handi-works, because RAW is a terrorist organization, but they are not called a terrorists organization in the media because CIA and Mossad are also not called terrorists organization in the western controlled media. You know that "9/11 was an Inside Job". If you didn't know that then you must be living in a matrix somewhere. And if 9/11 can be an inside job, then why these Delhi bombings cannot be an Inside Job of RAW? And RAW has learned a lot from their partners CIA and Mossad, so they always throw these Muslim sounding names like "Indian Mujahideen" etc with their explosions to blame Muslims. It looks like you are happy with this policy.
Once agin about these Delhi blast: Whoever has done this has commited terrorism and a crime and must be condemned.

3. About ISI: ISI stands for "Inter Services Intelligence". Now this sounds like a real name of a real intelligence agency. And it is really a good intelligence agency. That is the reason it is coming under attack by the kuffar who do not want any capability in the hands of Muslims. You should NOT be pleased by knowing that kuffar are attacking it as a Muslim.

4. If you think Kashmiris are happy in India then why don't you go live in the Indian controlled Kashmir for a few months and enjoy the treatment personally. When these Indian army guys come and rape women and kill children and destroy people's life and you experience all this personally then you may change your mind.

Once again brother you are misguided by nationality, and blind nationality is bad for any one specially for a Muslim.

hellbraker

hellbraker you are back
Nice to meet you again

you know your signature attracted me wonderful : ) its in Arabic
wow you know arabic then !!!!!

well i wanna add a comment

but its not about your thread it about your arabic signature

i have a comment

unfortunatly the Bible god is forgets

How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?
Psalms 13:1[/COLOR][/B]

therefore behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and will cast you out of My presence.
Jeremiah 23:39

So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
Exodus 2:24

Allah says

قَالَ عِلْمُهَا عِنْدَ رَبِّي فِي كِتَابٍ لا يَضِلُّ رَبِّي وَلا يَنْسَى (52) سورة طه
He said: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a Record. My Lord neither erreth nor forgetteth, (52) Taha

so????

Please visit this link http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=259021#post259021

Sister Sandra it is not I who is back..you are..heee! I did not see you here for a long time.
I did learn Arabic when I was a kid,but not now.I dont remember anything except to wish/greet others and the numbers from 1 to 10.

Psalms 13:1-This was exactly how some one felt here in this forum when God did not answer him for his duas/prayers. So this verse does not show that God is forgetful,instead it shows the plight of the poet(?) who is in trouble.

Jeremiah 23:39-You know what,this is exactly what I have read while I randomly opened the Bible this morning.And reading this what I understood is that God is saying this about wicked and bad prophets.And that we should(?) not say "Here is news from the LORD" but should always ask "What answer did the LORD give to my question?" or "What has the LORD said?"

Since this is in the news section,I think its better to start a new thread instead.But only if You want.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Here is a news from India. You will not find it in the western media like on CNN or BBC television etc. If it is then it will be on some 10th page or something. Please read:

150-year-old church set on fire in India
Friday, September 19, 2008

JABALPUR: An angry mob set a 150-year-old church on fire during a series of violence continue in India here on Thursday.

This incident, occurred in a city of Madhya Pradesh, was a result of conflicts between the Hindus and the Christians in various areas of India.

A number of churches in Orissa and Karnataka were attacked over the weekend,

Indian Christians held protest rallies against setting the churches on fire and demanded from the government to take stern action against the culprits.

In the Hindu-Christian violence, continued for the last one month, 16 people have been died and several wounded. Most of them were the Christians.

Now if this was happening in Pakistan then it would be among the headlines... Why is this double standard?
Because Muslim countries are under attack by the west, therefore it would reported as headlines, discussed with pudits, lots of hoopla etc etc. Since India is a Hindu country and right now is being groomed to be a partner in the assault on Muslim countries so no reporting is done.

But here is the thing: They plan and Allah plan and Allah is the best of planner.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I pray for you sister... May Allah show you the right way..... You just can't justify a wrong with another wrong. Alhamdullilah, the Kashmiris in India vote and choose their leaders whereas the other side (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir or for that matter the whole country) does not even know what true democracy is as its either ruled by a dictator (most of the time) or the political parties are so corrupt that all they believe in is filling their own pockets.

For your information, the mother of the bomber (who has been identified) has also said that if her son is responsible for such heinous crime, then he should be adequately punished for it (she uses the term "hang"). She resents her son who left home 8 years back and has never kept in touch. How can a person have any loyalty to his religion who has no compassion/love for his own mother? I wonder (but thats just me).
http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/...ir,+Subhan,+Qureishi&SectionName=pWehHe7IsSU=

http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1666736

Here is one more - Subhan the bomb maker who has deserted his wife and 3 kids for God knows how many years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Subhan_Qureshi

Here is something for you to read. Kashmiri muslims left Kashmir to make a living in Delhi as it was difficult with the insurgency in Kashmir. They were both killed in the blasts. A bomb/bullet does not have a religion.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y_but_death_caught_up/articleshow/3483260.cms

Any other smart comments?

lol brother you clearly did NOT read my post...simply copying and pasting is extremely easy but writing false remarks about what you perceive someone to be saying is something entirely different. And as for your remark about praying for me...JazakAllah Khair I appreciate it and i ASSURE you, that ALL of the members of TTI WILL be praying for YOU and your way of thinking as well.

Instead of posting your so-called proofs maybe you'd be kind enough to go back and show me exactly WHERE I justified a wrong with a wrong. Not ONCE did I say that such behavior was CORRECT. Murdering innocents is HARAM regardless of who does it. What I did was shed light on why some might BELIEVE that it's correct and if you interpreted that as my saying that it WAS CORRECT then brother I dont think i will EVER STOP praying for YOU.

I honestly have no idea why you think that Kashmiris in INDIAN OCCUPIED Kashmir are happy. If what you say is true then I can't argue with that but being able to vote is the farthest thing from being happy especially when you're occupied by a regime that insists on holding you captive and not giving you the independence you rightly deserve. And the so-called "Pakistani-held Kashmir" that you speak of? They actually side with AND ENCOURAGE the occurrence of a PLEBISCITE. Remember that? The very thing that India REFUSES to do because doing so would mean that they would have to look into just how atrocious their policies are regarding innocent Kashmiris. Oh and you can insult Pakistan all you like but they're not the ones with PIG SOLDIERS telling innocent Kashmiris that they're "mujahideen" just so they can be allowed access into their houses and as soon as they get it they go and RAPE their young daughters. Yeah I'm sure you get alot of sleep at night supporting a nation that allows THAT in so-called DEMOCRATIC Indian Kashmir. Pakistan may have sold itself to the American public but no one claimed it was perfect. India on the other hand does not have to sell itself, it's the way it naturally is to align itself against Muslims.

If it's a game you're trying to play with all your links then I can play too.

Thousands demand freedom in Kashmir
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\09\20\story_20-9-2008_pg7_1
An excerpt: A general strike has been called for today (Saturday). At least 45 people have died in the recent violence, most of them killed when soldiers opened fire on protesters. Anti-India sentiments run deep in Indian-held Kashmir, where most people favour independence from India, or a merger with Pakistan.

Indian Terrorist in Kashmir (note that the poster IS a Kashmiri)
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42718&highlight=Kashmir
Yeah sounds like they just LOVE India.

Kashmir Boiling
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37094&highlight=Kashmir
Thousands of people marched in the streets of Srinagar waving the flags of Pakistan. Sounds like they really love living under a dictator don't they?

Released Militants Narrate Torture Tales
http://www.risingkashmir.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=2318
The speakers said that India has institutionalized torture and the Interrogation centers may be better called as “Torture Chambers”. WOW, sounds FUN, don't you think?

Oh and my "personal favorite" that shows just how LOVING India is to it's Kashmiri denizens:

"I Was Forced To Drink My Own Urine"
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/full_story.asp?Date=23_3_2008&ItemID=34&cat=1

The "democracy" of Indian-held Kashmir quite takes my breath away.

I have more links if you'd like them.

And if you were looking for a smart response, I think you JUST got it.