Book "Seeking the Best From Allah"

Maryam Sayyidina

:salam2:

I red this book, "seeking The Best From Allah" the topic is istikharaa. The writer is Muhammad Baqir Haideri, it was published by Ansariyan publication in Iran.
Anyone ever read it? I am lil bit confuse the istikharaa methods that the writer shows in the book.

It says that the istikharaa had another method to get the istikharaa answer. After do the istikharaa pray we can use other method. We can take the istikharaa answer through paper. Some thing like lucky dip.
The book told us to write down 14 number in each paper roll. Mix the paper then we take one. Say we get no.3 . Then we match the number 1 to this list which contain 20 different problems complete with the surah reference next to the problem. Say finance. We start count from the finance problem up until three. Then we read the surah on the lists.The answer of our istikharaa is can be seen from the surah Lists. example the final surah that we get is Al Isra verse x. Than we have the interpretation from the surah's verse.

Does this method is valid based on Qur'an or Hadeeth.
Please inform to me.
Jazakillah everyone:SMILY139:

Salem9022

haha lucky tip : P I never heard of this sister. this is a baseless claim and has no evidence from Quran and sunnah.

Also the book you got is from Iran and most likely a shi3a inspired book, Iran is not a muslim country just to let you know its a shi3a country and books and other publications from Iran shouldn't be considered as Islamic sources they are shi3a sources.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

I red this book, "seeking The Best From Allah" the topic is istikharaa. The writer is Muhammad Baqir Haideri, it was published by Ansariyan publication in Iran.
Anyone ever read it? I am lil bit confuse the istikharaa methods that the writer shows in the book.

It says that the istikharaa had another method to get the istikharaa answer. After do the istikharaa pray we can use other method. We can take the istikharaa answer through paper. Some thing like lucky dip.
The book told us to write down 14 number in each paper roll. Mix the paper then we take one. Say we get no.3 . Then we match the number 1 to this list which contain 20 different problems complete with the surah reference next to the problem. Say finance. We start count from the finance problem up until three. Then we read the surah on the lists.The answer of our istikharaa is can be seen from the surah Lists. example the final surah that we get is Al Isra verse x. Than we have the interpretation from the surah's verse.

Does this method is valid based on Qur'an or Hadeeth.
Please inform to me.
Jazakillah everyone:SMILY139:

I've never heard of this method. Using lucky dip sounds very baseless.
Well the Iranians do not follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (salalley elahi wasalam), so I wouldn't be surprised.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
26_istikharah.gif

26_istikharah_2.gif

26_istikharah_3.gif

Maryam Sayyidina

I know it ! It's really strange, weird, odd methods. Remind me to Arabs custom to decide something through arrows.
But the worst is its publish in my country, and they translated it too.:ma:
What should I do? the book sell all over my country here..