Boycott Footbal team Arsenal

BGfromGB

Adam a muslim?

Excuse me BGfromGB I didn't really understand what you said about the Jews are as much a part of God's creation. And let me tell you that there were Muslims ever since Adam (AS) was created. And the Jews of Moses were Muslim. That's why the Pharoah killed their children. Moses was part of the Isrealites and he was Muslim. And so was Harun (AS).

And God's children? Can I ask you a question? What religion do you beleive in? Like sometimes you write and it sounds like your Jewish, and other times you talk like a Mormon Christian. God's Children eh? Then you must definately be a Mormon.

Should we all have a problem with that? Of course! :angryblue: And who do you mean "we"? The Muslims (not you)? Muslims beleive that Allah (God) is eternal. And he has no son!

[yt]odSJhwDc_zM[/yt]
Abdul I think it's quite clear in what I said. You (a muslim) are a part of God's creation. I (a christian)am a part of God's creation. The Pope (a catholic) is part of God's creation and so is Olmert (a Jew) part of God's creation. WE are ALL equal in the eyes of God. No exceptions.

Muslims since Adam? Well sir, by definition of the word, ALL devout followers are muslim,myself included. Even the Pope, because he has dedicated his life to his creator. The difference between you and me then is that I accept YESHUA(Isa/Jesus) as my messenger and prophet. You accept Mohammed as your messenger. As for Moses being a Muslim. Well sir, I don't argue with the history books. I'm not qualified to do that.

Am I Mormon? Definitely not. I'm not a follower of Joseph Smith. I'm a follower of Yeshua the prophet. I am NOT Jewish and I belong to no religion. I read and study the scriptures. I'm also reading and studying the Qur'an

justoneofmillion

Abdul I think it's quite clear in what I said. You (a muslim) are a part of God's creation. I (a christian)am a part of God's creation. The Pope (a catholic) is part of God's creation and so is Olmert (a Jew) part of God's creation. WE are ALL equal in the eyes of God. No exceptions.

Muslims since Adam? Well sir, by definition of the word, ALL devout followers are muslim,myself included. Even the Pope, because he has dedicated his life to his creator. The difference between you and me then is that I accept YESHUA(Isa/Jesus) as my messenger and prophet. You accept Mohammed as your messenger. As for Moses being a Muslim. Well sir, I don't argue with the history books. I'm not qualified to do that.

Am I Mormon? Definitely not. I'm not a follower of Joseph Smith. I'm a follower of Yeshua the prophet. I am NOT Jewish and I belong to no religion. I read and study the scriptures. I'm also reading and studying the Qur'an

what up BG hope you are doing alright! here is something you could also start with if you wanna know about islam just a reminder!forget about politics for now it will only distract you !
[yt]fzhZB7GW7ec[/yt]
ps: "Qul huwa llahu ahad , allahu assamad lam yalid wa lam youled wa lam yakoun lahu kufuan ahhad"Holy quran 112 sura ikhlas gather with the pope say that with conviction impliment it in your daily life and you will be a muslim.that`s all!just a little step from where you are make it as long as you can still walk the years can make one feel heavy become a burden for himself and for others!look into your child`s heart be curious and let that innocence guide you!
(what i mean is forget about politics it changes all the time allah swt is here to stay and as long as he wishes the whole univers will submit to his will"islam" )
best regards

Sindbad

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Sorry pal but the pope Benny and the jewish people like
Olmert ARE NOT Muslims. Being a Muslim means that you beleive that God (Allah) has no mother or son, or a family! And no one is equal to Him! Yeshua isn't, Muhammad isn't, Moses isn't, Ezra isn't, and not even Gabriel.

Catholic people beleive that Yeshua is God. :astag: And that he came in as a "human" to Earth :astag: and they do the Hail Mary because they beleive something special with her like Yeshua picked her or something :astag:

And you said that you aren't Musllim, Jewish, or Christian. And you said Yeshua is your prophet and God is your God. And you made somw good points in that too.

The and for the Christians, after Yeshua died, there was a Christian sect that beleived that Yeshua (Jesus) was a prophet sent by God, and not God himself or a Christ. One famous monk was Bajira the Christian monk. He was a christian-Muslim, (I said Christian because they were the people of Esa [Yeshua] [PBUH], but a Muslim because they beleived in only one god, and that's Allah) and like the other christian/Muslims, he also beleived of the coming of a prophet after Esa. And Esa is how Muslims say Jesus, or Yeshua. Just like Yeshua means Jesus in Hebrew, right? Okay then. And then Bahira met our prophet and asked him some questions because he saw a lot of signs of prophethood in Muhammad. (SAW)

Prophetic Signs:

1. All the rocks and trees bowed down to Muhammmad (PBUH) (and not like bowing down to him as though he was like god, but showing respect towards him) and this miracle only happens to prophets.

[yt]7j4P2VB2-ME[/yt]

2. He had a mark between his shoulders. The mark was also a sign of prophethood.

3. He detested Idols like the idols that the pagans of Mecca worshipped and put in the Kabah.

4. The animals loved and adored him. They would also protect him from harm. It's not a natural think for an undomesticated animal to protect a person unless they have a deep love in them.

And I just though I'd let you know about Bahira.

And so that's it for now.

And if I'm wrond or anything someone correct me.

BGfromGB

Sorry pal but the pope Benny and the jewish people like
Olmert ARE NOT Muslims. Being a Muslim means that you beleive that God (Allah) has no mother or son, or a family! And no one is equal to Him! Yeshua isn't, Muhammad isn't, Moses isn't, Ezra isn't, and not even Gabriel.

Catholic people beleive that Yeshua is God. :astag: And that he came in as a "human" to Earth :astag: and they do the Hail Mary because they beleive something special with her like Yeshua picked her or something :astag:

And you said that you aren't Musllim, Jewish, or Christian. And you said Yeshua is your prophet and God is your God. And you made somw good points in that too.

The and for the Christians, after Yeshua died, there was a Christian sect that beleived that Yeshua (Jesus) was a prophet sent by God, and not God himself or a Christ. One famous monk was Bajira the Christian monk. He was a christian-Muslim, (I said Christian because they were the people of Esa [Yeshua] [PBUH], but a Muslim because they beleived in only one god, and that's Allah) and like the other christian/Muslims, he also beleived of the coming of a prophet after Esa. And Esa is how Muslims say Jesus, or Yeshua. Just like Yeshua means Jesus in Hebrew, right? Okay then. And then Bahira met our prophet and asked him some questions because he saw a lot of signs of prophethood in Muhammad. (SAW)

Prophetic Signs:

1. All the rocks and trees bowed down to Muhammmad (PBUH) (and not like bowing down to him as though he was like god, but showing respect towards him) and this miracle only happens to prophets.

[yt]7j4P2VB2-ME[/yt]

2. He had a mark between his shoulders. The mark was also a sign of prophethood.

3. He detested Idols like the idols that the pagans of Mecca worshipped and put in the Kabah.

4. The animals loved and adored him. They would also protect him from harm. It's not a natural think for an undomesticated animal to protect a person unless they have a deep love in them.

And I just though I'd let you know about Bahira.

And so that's it for now.

And if I'm wrond or anything someone correct me.
No my friend you misread my post and have taken the whole issue out of context. Please read my post again carefully and you would not have to respond in the way you misinterpreted my post.