boyfriend or girlfriend

massi

:salam2:
Well I have question about boyfriend or girlfriend :
I know it's harame (forbidden ) to make a relationship like this in the shari3a Islamic but
I have a debate with someone and i talk with him about this friendship/ girlfriend or boyfriend/ but not in Islamic view .... I wanna make him that the friendship like this is wast time and the marriage is the only right thing ....boyfriend/girlfriend is not the same as husband/wife in many way........
I need your Advice .....or experience and show the bad side of it.

omar06

hi

sallam allikum brother. Tell him about the negative side effects for exapmle aids hiv, she will or he will break up for a while it wont last4ever. Etc.
by the way your post was very confusing lol

rayhanm

fight for right
Give him some real life experience

I know it's harame (forbidden ) to make a relationship like this in the shari3a Islamic but
I have a debate with someone and i talk with him about this friendship but not
at the Islamic view .... I wanna make him that the friendship like this is wast time and the marriage is the only right thing ....
I want to describe Islam with this method but first I have to give to him the bad appearance about spend his life just as boyfriend or girlfriend .
well I need your advice .....I don't ask the view Islamic because it's very clear
but how I can make the friendship like this is wast time and bad way.
If someone is pretending sleeping you can't wake that person up. In my opinion, if Islam says it is wrong, fine with me. No need to find logic to establish it that it is wrong. Allah already made it this way and we just need to follow it.
Bf and gf is like trying and testing method. Yuck! There are so many examples in real life to tell your friend.

:)
Rayhan

muharram23

Staff member
I have a debate with someone and i talk with him about this friendship but not
at the Islamic view .... I wanna make him that the friendship like this is wast time and the marriage is the only right thing ....
I want to describe Islam with this method but first I have to give to him the bad appearance about spend his life just as boyfriend or girlfriend .
well I need your advice .....I don't ask the view Islamic because it's very clear
but how I can make the friendship like this is wast time and bad way.

salamu alaykum
i assume he/she is muslim right?

wasalam

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
:lol: it was confusing.
I agree with the previous posts, not only is it trial and error but it also carries diseases and is temporary, hence leading to regret.

sallam allikum brother. Tell him about the negative side effects for exapmle aids hiv, she will or he will break up for a while it wont last4ever. Etc.

massi

I have edit the post inch Allah it's clear now ...