Brand new member

SiStA DiNa

Salam Alikoum, :hijabi:

I am sister Dina. I am South African and am a revert to Islam.. I am SO happy and thankful to Allah (swt) that He guided me to Islam!!!! :)

My family are not exactly thrilled about the whole thing because they are unfamiliar with Islam and only see what the media portrays on t.v. and newspapers etc. But, insha'Allah, I will be able to show them the truth.

I think this site is really good! It's great to share info and experiences and help each other along the way.

Salam Alikoum.
Sista Dina
:SMILY139:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam sister Dina and welcome to the site.

May Allah reward you for your patience and help you to show your family the Truth Ameen.

I leave you in Allah's Care

Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

Welcome to the Website, may Allah help you and your family InshaAllah, your family will see the good change in you and respect your decision. :tti_sister:

Allah has given you a great gift, the gift of Islam, mashaAllah.

Again, welcome sister.

Wasalam

38khadj

:salam2: sister
Insha'Allah you will enjoy this website as much as we do!
Keep sabr with your family Insha'Allah May Allah guide your family too. As a revert myself I can understand some of the issues you might have had with them May Allah guide the whole Ummah Inshallah
:wasalam:

Hajar

Staff member
Assalaam alaykum sis,

Welcome to TTI. May you find this site beneficial as i find it beneficial to me inshaAllah. :)

Enjoy your stay!

Wasalam,

Hajar

azlina_sam

Alhamdullilah Sis..

Assalamualaikum Sis,

Welcome to this great website sister.. :) Enjoy your stay here.. May you acquire as much knowledge in Islam as possible.. :)

:muslim_child:

:tti_sister:

Wassalam
Azlina

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2: Sister,

Welcome to Turn to Islam. Allah(swt) has blessed you with Islam and here you'll be able to nurture that gift:)

:wasalam:

Ukthi.

Wa'Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullah!

Welcome to this wonderful site dear sister :)

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am

Aameen to all the Du'as

Take Care sis :SMILY252:

AssalaamuAlaykum Warahmatullah

mohammad javid

Salam Alikoum, :hijabi:

I am sister Dina. I am South African and am a revert to Islam.. I am SO happy and thankful to Allah (swt) that He guided me to Islam!!!! :)

Assalamu alakium sister,
Iam very pleased you have reverted to Islam.
May Allah [swt] guide your parents to the true path.

Invite ( ALL ) to the way of thy Lord with Wisdom and beautiful Preaching,and
reason with them in ways that are best and Most gracious ( Al Qur'an 16:125)
:tti_sister:

Qabi786

:salam2:
welcum 2 site sister...if derz anything u nyd dont hesitate to contact me ill be happy 2help u inshAllah
:wasalam: sister Amina

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to ISLAM. Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.

:tti_sister: May Allah always guide you and every Muslim to the right path. May he make it easy for you when you help guide your parents to the truth. AMEEN Ya RAB AL-ALAMEEN