News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The United Arab Emirates' national airline said flight EY474, which departed from its hub in the Emirati capital of Abu Dhabi, was hit by "severe and unexpected turbulence" about 45 minutes before landing at Soekarno Hatta International Airport.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Severe storm moves into Tarrant County, Texas, carrying winds up to 65 mph and quarter hail- NBC DFW

~May Allah swt help and protect our muslim brothers and sisters in Texas~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin declares state of emergency for 15 counties due to flooding, tornadoes from severe storms in region-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CAIR says it's considering legal action after Citadel military college in South Carolina denies request from Muslim student to wear headscarf - ABC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mr Barack Obama will become the first sitting president to visit Hiroshima since the US dropped an atomic bomb there.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kennedy calls Obama plan to visits Hiroshima 'tribute' to bilateral friendship.
U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy said Tuesday that U.S. President Barack Obama’s decision to visit Hiroshima with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe later this month is “a tribute to the spirit of friendship and the enduring alliance” between the two countries.
Obama’s landmark visit to the city devastated by a U.S. atomic bomb in August 1945 in the closing days of World War II “will reaffirm our shared commitment to working toward a world without nuclear weapons,” Kennedy said in a statement.
“I am honored to be the U.S. ambassador at this time and look forward to this historic moment,” she said.
Obama will visit Hiroshima on May 27 after the end of the two-day Group of Seven summit in Mie Prefecture earlier that day, according to an announcement by the Japanese and U.S. governments on Tuesday. Abe will go with Obama to Hiroshima.
Obama will be the first sitting U.S. president to pay a visit to the city.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tremors from magnitude 5.6 earthquake in Taiwan felt in east China's Zhejiang, Fujian provinces - News reports

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
State media: A shallow magnitude-5.5 earthquake struck Tibet, blocking roads and leaving at least 6 people injured - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korea's military push to field 100 more units of K2 tanks to strengthen defense against North Korea, official says - Yonhap News Agency

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Australian Transport Safety Bureau probe: Debris found in South Africa and Mauritius is 'almost certainly' from flight MH370 - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
At least 66 killed, 10 missing after torrential rainfall triggers flood, landslide in southern China, CCTV reports