News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
State Department is now in contact with President-elect Trump's transition representatives, spokesman says - NBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Venezuela president says deals with China to boost oil joint ventures will be financed by approved credit lines for more than $9 billion - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Report: President-elect Trump and Mitt Romney's upcoming meeting grew out of series of phone calls, unlikely Romney will be cabinet member, source tells Politico

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Latest migrant drownings are mostly African's leaving Libya, and bring migrant deaths in mediterranean to 4,636 this year - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
German finance minister Schaeuble says he knows to respect what Americans voted for and work with them as well as possible - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More: Schaeuble says Germany will work together with whoever Trump chooses as treasury secretary - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
United Nations deputy secretary general says UN board of inquiry into Aleppo convoy attack in September has been in area seeking evidence - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg says 'absolutely confident' Donald Trump will lead North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, hopes to speak to president elect soon - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Australia's political party NSW Nationals request a recount in the state by-election for Orange, New South Wales, Australia -

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has dismissed deputy head of Russian property agency, Tass report - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Obama: 'I am not worried about being the last Democratic president ... The Democratic nominee won the popular vote'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US President Obama calls his chat with Russia's Putin 'candid and courteous,' says they discussed situations about Ukraine and Syria not about cyber intrusions - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US President Obama says he tells foreign leaders to 'wait and see' if Donald Trump policies as president match his campaign proposals - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US President Obama says at APEC, TPP partners 'made very clear ... they want to move forward' with trade pact, preferably, with the US

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Donald Trump, when asked whether his wife and son, Barron, would be joining him at the White House: 'Very soon. After he's finished with school'