News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
No tsunami threat to Australia from magnitude 6.6 earthquake to the north of Sumatra, Indonesia - Australia Bureau of Meteorology .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sources: President-elect Trump offers Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad the post of ambassador to China - Fox News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Chinese ship withdraws from MH370 search across Indian Ocean, leaving a single ship hunting for missing aircraft - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A proposal to retroactively legalize nearly 4,000 settlement homes built on private Palestinian land is set for a 1st reading in the Knesset - Jerusalem Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SoftBank shares surge after President-elect Trump announces company will invest billion in US - Financial Times

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President-elect Trump on James Mattis needing waiver to be confirmed as secretary of defense: 'If he doesn't get that waiver there will be a lot of angry people'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Vice President-elect Mike Pence at Heritage Foundation event on what he told Congress: 'I told my colleagues there to buckle up. The vacation's over'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
New Zealand Prime Minister John Key is tipped to head the International Monetary Fund - New Zealand Herald

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Pres. Obama declares Dec. 7, 2016 National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day: 'I encourage all Americans to observe this solemn day' - ABC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Obama during final national security speech: 'The United States of America is not a country that imposes religious tests as a price for freedom. We're a country that was founded so that people could practice their faiths as they choose. The Unites States of America is not a place where some citizens have to withstand greater scrutiny or carry a special ID card or prove that they're not an enemy from within. We're a country that has bled and struggled and sacrificed against that kind of discrimination and arbitrary rule.'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Vice President-elect Mike Pence says Michael Flynn's son 'no longer associated' with transition team - CNN

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ohio Senate passes bill to ban abortions once heart beat can be detected; bill now heads to state House - WHIO

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says repealing Obamacare will be first order of business in new Congress - The Hill