News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
What did Trump say about Jerusalem?
Mr Trump stood by his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital - a move that broke with decades of a US policy of neutrality on the issue and put it out of step with the rest of the international community.

He told Mr Netanyahu: "Israel has always supported the United States so what I did with Jerusalem was my honour."

And he reiterated his view that by taking "Jerusalem off the [negotiating] table... we don't have to talk about it any more" - suggesting it could move forward the peace process.

"They [the Palestinians] never got past Jerusalem," he said.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US President Donald Trump has threatened to halt aid to the Palestinians if they do not agree to take part in peace talks.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prime Minister Netanyahu was effusive in his praise of Mr Trump over his decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

"By recognising history, you've made history, and we will always remember that," he told the US president.

He later told a meeting at Davos that "under any peace agreement the capital of Israel will continue to be in Jerusalem".

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WORLD
UPDATE
Jordanian king says status of Jerusalem must be resolved to avoid ‘catastrophe’
LONDON: King Abdullah of Jordan told the World Economic Forum in Davos that Jerusalem “could be a city that brings us together or it could create aggression and violence that we haven’t seen before.”

He was speaking in response to a question linked to President Donald Trump’s decision that the US will formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, with Vice President Mike Pence saying recently that the US Embassy would be ready to move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by the end of 2019.

Trump’s controversial decision has sparked protests by Palestinians and Muslims throughout the world.

~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MIDDLE-EAST
Jordan’s king says Jerusalem must be capital of Palestinian state.
“For us, Jerusalem is key to Muslims and Christians, as it is to Jews. It is key to peace.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
New Delhi, India | AFP | Israeli Prime Minister BenjaminNetanyahu said he was “disappointed” by India's refusal to back recognition of Jerusalem as his country's capital.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ignoring worldwide condemnation, US says embassy in Jerusalem to open by next year
US Vice President Mike Pence announced that his country's embassy in Jerusalem will open by the end of 2019. This despite worldwide condemnation of Trump administration's decision to shift the embassy from Tel Aviv.