News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US GUN CONTROL DEBATE
US appeals court upholds bans in NY, Connecticut on semiautomatic assault weapons and large-capacity magazines -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
USGS confirms preliminary-magnitude 2.7 earthquake centered near Irving, Texas, at 4:39 p.m. MT

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
International organisation for migrant says Greece sees highest migration flow so far in 2015 , with 48,000 arrivals in 5 days- Reuters

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UNHCR say Russian airstrikes in Syria contribute to the ' dynamic of displacement' but have not yet caused much exodus of refugees - @Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preliminary-magnitude 4.5 earthquake reported 8 km (5 miles) west-southwest of Santa Maria Zacatepec, Mexico - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bronx, NY, woman accused of throwing her newborn daughter out of a window tells authorities she thought the baby was dead - NewYorkNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kansas City woman has been charged with murder after allegedly starting fire in building that killed 2 firefighters
@KCTV5

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Obama on rise in crime in his hometown: 'Spike in violent crime is real... I live on the south side of Chicago. So my house is pretty close to where shootings take place' - @Acosta, @lynnsweet

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House says President Obama spoke on phone with Saudi King Salman, discussing commmitment to counter Islamic State and situation in Syria - @markknoller

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Medical officials say at least 143 Palestinians injured in Tuesday's 'Rally of Rage' protests demanding Israel return bodies of those killed in alleged attacks - @AJENews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Retired Church of England priest Vickery House found guilty of 5 counts of indecent assault on males - @PA

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Police in central Mexico find 4 severed heads in ice chests along with gang messages directed at rivals - @AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Death toll from nightclub fire in Bucharest, Romania, rises to 29 after 2 more die from burns, says official; doctors say at least 140 others remain hospitalized - @AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SA Power Networks says electricity is slowly being restored to customers in Adelaide, South Australia, after supply lost from Victoria - News