News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Brother of Jamar Clark, man fatally shot by Minneapolis police, calls for protests to remain peaceful - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
European Migrant Crisis
US Secretary of State Kerry: It is 'inappropriate' for the country to 'turn our back' on refugees -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Officer Killed in Calif.
Police: Suspects in slaying of Downey, Calif., officer did not know he was a police officer -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Officer slain in Downey, Calif, described as model officer. 'He loved serving his country and his community'-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NEW SOUTH WALES,AUSTRALIA
5 total fire bans have been declared in New South Wales, Australia, as temperatures soar -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Argentina
Candidates Mauricio Macri and Daniel Scioli conclude their public campaigning ahead of Nov. 22 presidential vote in Argentina -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
JONATHAN POLLARD SPY CASE
Reports: Netanyahu has asked US to allow spy Jonathan Pollard to return immediately to Israel upon release from federal prison - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL
2 New York congressmen ask Department of Justice to let spy Jonathan Pollard renounce his American citizenship so he can join his wife in Israel - WSJ

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
IMMIGRATION
More Mexicans now leaving the US than entering, says Pew study, reversing 50-year trend of mass migration - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
LA County officials say Officer Ricardo Galvez, killed in Downey Police Department parking lot was apparently targeted - AP