News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Philippine President Benigno Aquino told an Asia-Pacific summit on Sunday that "the world is watching" whether China would behave as a responsible power in the simmering standoff over maritime territory.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
As of Nov. 20, 308 people have been killed in the city this year, making 2015 the bloodiest year Baltimore has seen since 1999. The pace of killing over the summer surpassed anything the city had seen in four decades, with 45 slayings in a single month-The Associated Press

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Weather hampers NZ alpine crash recovery as bodies identified
Four British and two Australian tourists, as well as their New Zealand pilot, died when the helicopter plunged into the heavily-crevassed glacier during bad weather on Saturday.AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Egypt's top Muslim cleric says terrorism uses religion as front.
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egypt's top Muslim cleric said on Saturday that terrorism was a disease that used religion as a front and it was wrong to blame Islam for crimes committed in its name like last week's Paris attacks.
2015-11-21T094214Z_1_LYNXNPEBAK03H_RTROPTP_2_EGYPT-FRANCE.JPG

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
China offers funds in search for missing MH370 plane
China on Saturday pledged Aus$20 million ($14.5 million) to help fund the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the government said in a statement, after the plane vanished in 2014.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, who is visiting Malaysia, made the offer in a meeting with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, according to the statement posted on the central government website.

Australia is leading the difficult search in the southern Indian Ocean for the plane which mysteriously diverted off course on March 8 last year and disappeared with 239 people on board -- the majority Malaysians and Chinese.

Li was quoted as saying that he hoped Malaysia and Australia would continue the search and maintain "effective communication" with China.

In September, French officials confirmed that a wing part found on a remote Indian Ocean island was from the ill-fated plane, a month after tests on the flaperon began.

Based on satellite analysis of the plane's likely trajectory, searchers are scouring the seabed off Australia's west coast, so far covering some 60,000 square kilometres (24,000 square miles).

The search area is scheduled to have been completely combed by the end of June 2016.

"There's still a lot of territory to cover and still a very high prospect that we will find the aircraft there," Martin Dolan, chief commissioner of the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, said last month.

"If the aircraft is in the (search) area, which we think highly likely, then we will find it."
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UNITED KINGDOM
Britain to get £178 billion investment in defense equipment and support over next decade, Downing Street says

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Western Australia's fire chief 'confident' resources were adequate to fight bush fires in Esperance - abcnewsPerth

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jamar Clark Shot By Minneapolis police November 2015
Minneapolis police say about 150 people are gathered outside department's 4th Precinct to protest death of Jamar Clark - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
New Orleans Park Shooting,Nov22 .2015
More: Police say shooting in New Orleans park started with a fight -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ARGENTINA GENERAL ELECTIONS 2015
Leftist Scioli admits defeat in Argentina general election; Conservative Mauricio Macri confirmed winner - APF

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Argentina's Macri has 54.5% of votes, Scioli has 45.5% with 21% of polling stations counted, electoral body says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CANADA
Canadian Environment Minister David Heurtel announces plans to restrict 'high-risk' pesticides in Quebec - CBCMontreal